IAA 2018: Hyva to Unveil New Products
Several new products will be presented by Hyva at this year’s IAA Commercial Vehicles event (Hannover, Germany from 20-27 September 2018). Visitors to the show will appreciate many of the company’s latest innovations, including a new Intelligent Tipping platform and a selection of Hyva’s new-generation, truck-mounted cranes.
Hyva Smart drives tipping to a new level through the implementation of digital and cloud technology. Using digital, sensor-based monitoring to deliver real-time alerts and warnings to the driver, Hyva Smart provides an environment in which drivers are supported to make optimum decisions at any given time. When integrated with a customer’s existing digital infrastructure, Hyva Smart not only enhances safety and driver performance, but also provides data that can be used to drive efficiency and improve fleet availability.
Also on display will be a selection of Hyva’s latest truck-mounted cranes, part of the New Crane Line. These new cranes – 8, 10, 18 and 20 tm – mean that Hyva now offers a solution for every industry and application, from mining to maintenance, construction to car recovery. The new cranes feature many innovations, including the Dynamic Load Diagram, which provides advance verification of crane lifting capacity based on truck stability, and the Magic Touch, which allows automatic folding and unfolding to transport and working positions. Both of these features improve driver attention and can save time and increase productivity.
Hyva crane line will also feature a new Kennis model, the Kennis crane 13R. With a 13 tm lifting capacity, and a light and compact design, the crane features a new control station designed to improve visibility, accuracy and operational efficiency; and a new stability control system that improves stability and ease of use.
Among Hyva’s established product ranges that will be on show is the company’s Titan range of skiploaders and hookloaders. The re-engineered Titan skiploadershave been enhanced with new remote controls, weighing systems and cranked lifting arms, while the hookloader line-up has been extended with the addition of the Titan City hookloader for the light commercial vehicle segment.
A mobile compactor from Hyva’s Waste Handling range will also be on display. These compactors have high volumetric efficiency and compaction ratio, rubber seals and power pack with frequency control design. These features deliver substantial benefits, including faster compaction, no leakage, improved hygiene, higher payload and lower energy consumption. (www. chinatrucks.com)
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
- IAA 2018: Bosch Announces Electric, Fuel-Cell Powertrains 2018-09-21
- Cummins Unveils the Future of Diesel with Low NOx and Low CO2 Emissions at IAA 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Goodyear Showcases Its First-ever Most Fuel-efficient Tire 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck
- IAA 2018: Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show
- TuSimple’s Autonomous Trucks Can See 1,000M And That Could Be A Game-Changer
- Truck Makers Step Closer in Adopting Electric Commercial Vehicles
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018