110,000 Units Dongfeng Vehicles Work Smoothly in Africa
According to statistics released by Dongfeng, over 110,000 units Dongfeng vehicles, ranging from heavy-duty truck, medium trucks, light trucks, mini-trucks to special vehicles, are working smoothly in African continent.
According to Dongfeng Xiangyang Touring Car Co., Ltd., the company is racing against the clock to produce new city buses and chassis for its customer in Egypt.
As early as 2006, the company exported its first batch of buses to Egypt. Later, it set up cooperative ties with a local company and thus significantly increased its export volume to the country through CKD. So far, over 3,000 units Dongfeng buses have made their way to Egypt.
In addition, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. has exported a fairly large number of trucks for transporting water and garbage to Africa.
In 2014, Dongfeng Liuqi delivered 103 units Chenglong self-dumping trucks to its customer in Ethiopia.
Since the launch of Belt Road Initiative five years ago, Dongfeng has been gaining fast rising popularity in Africa. By strengthening marketing efforts and deepening its cooperation with African counterparts, Dongfeng Xiaokang boasts a sales volume of over 100,000 units mini-trucks in Algeria.
Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. has also rolled out more customized truck products to suit African customers’ special needs and requirements.
In addition, the sales volume of Dongfeng medium and heavy-duty trucks in Africa has reached over 2,500 units, which have successfully made their way to a number of countries, including Senegal, Ghana, Mali, Congo, Cameron, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, etc. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2018-09-11
- Dongfeng Motor Parts and Components Group Makes Debut at 2018 Moscow Auto Show 2018-09-06
- Dongfeng Kinland Truck for Transporting Hazardous Materials Hits the Market 2018-09-05
- Dongfeng to Strengthen Strategic Cooperation with Huawei 2018-08-20
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018