Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Debuts New Products at China-ASEAN Auto Expo
From Sept.11th to 16th, the 8th China-ASEAN (Liuzhou) Automotive Industry Exposition is held in Liuzhou, China. Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, as one of the leading enterprises in automotive industry, will display a variety of innovative and unique vehicle products including H7, H5, L2EV and M3 in the fair.
Chenglong H7 2018 edition will be on display, which runs on large horsepower engine and golden powertrain. Chenglong H7 comes with a much larger fuel tank capacity of 1000 litres, therefore the total travel distance is longer. With long oil change intervals, Chenglong H7 can further save an owner money with lower maintenance costs.
The interior of Chenglong H5 comes standard with a double bed and high roof, that allows for the driver to stand up straight inside. Chenglong H5 cargo truck are mainly used for hauling agriculture products, which goes bad easily and requires high in vehicle stablity and timeleness.
Apart from H7 and H5, some new engery vehicle like L2EV, M3EV are also draw vistiorts attention after unveiling at the show. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Offers SF a 30-Day Trial of Chenglong L2 EV 2018-08-21
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out Chenglong H7 2018-08-20
- Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer 2018-08-17
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show at 2018 IAA
- TuSimple’s Autonomous Trucks Can See 1,000M And That Could Be A Game-Changer
- Truck Makers Step Closer in Adopting Electric Commercial Vehicles
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018