IAA 2018: FAWDE Launched Aowei 6DM3 with MAHLE Llaser-welded Steel Piston
"Combination of Chinese and Western products into steel" Mahler laser welded steel piston firstly was equipped on FWEDE Aowei 6DM3. The product joint conference was held at the Hanover Motor Show in Germany. At the press conference, FAW Jiefang Engine Division and Germany MAHLE declared together that the world's first laser welded steel piston successfully applied. The successful application of this technology marked the FAWDE engine has entered the forefront of world in the application of new technologies.
Assistant to the minister of the FAW Liberation Business Division, Assistant General Manager of the Liberation Company, Party Secretary and General Manager of the FAW Jiefang Engine Division Qian Hengrong, Deputy General Manager of FAW Jiefang Engine Division Huang Chenghai, Hou Fujian, CEO of the German MAHLE Group Dr .Jörg Stratmann, Executive Vice President Anrd Franz, Georg Dietz, Vice President of First Division, Matthias Fix, Vice President of Commercial Vehicle Sales, Hu Kun, President of China, and Xu Huanping, Vice President of Sales of China and so on attended the conference, Xinhua News Agency, well-known media and on-site audiences such as People's Daily, CCTV4, China Auto News, and witnessed this new product launch event.
Aowei Power Shine International
Hannover Motor Show was the longest, largest and most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in world history. It was also the first stage for global commercial vehicles and parts companies to introduce new products and display new technologies.
The business unit cooperated with MAHLE to hold a new product launch conference at the Hannover Auto Show, demonstrating the courage of the business unit to compete with the world-class brands, demonstrating the ability and confidence of the business unit to serve the world's truck users (including European and American users).
At the press conference, the FAWDE Aowei 6DM3 first equipped with MAHLE laser-welded steel piston products achieved five major improvements through five “further”.
Further increase power and torque to improve the power of the whole machine. Using laser welding technology, the cooling of the steel piston is optimized, and the piston ring groove temperature is reduced by nearly 50 oC, which provides good temperature conditions for further power and torque.
Further reduce the frictional power consumption of the piston and improve the fuel economy of the whole machine. The laser welding technology can reduce the high piston compression, appropriately increase the length of the connecting rod, reduce the side thrust generated on the cylinder liner during the piston movement, reduce the frictional power consumption of the piston, and reduce the fuel consumption of the whole machine.
Further reduce the height of the cylinder and increase the price competitiveness. Laser welding technology can reduce the height of the cylinder, reduce the weight of the engine and reduce the material cost. It is estimated that the direct material cost of each 6DM3 diesel engine can only be reduced by more than 100 RMB.
Further extend the mileage of oil replacement and improve the economy of the whole machine. The use of laser-welded steel pistons can optimize the temperature of the piston cooling oil chamber and the piston ring groove, avoid high-temperature gelation and aging of the oil, further extend the oil replacement mileage, and achieve an oil change interval of 100,000 kilometers or more.
Further reduce the risk of failure and improve the stability and durability of the whole machine. The use of laser welded steel piston can enhance the overall rigidity of the piston. The piston deforms less under high burst pressure, the oil consumption is more stable, and the whole machine runs more stably and reliably. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- IAA 2018: Allison Announces Global Launch of 9-speed Transmission 2018-09-27
- IAA 2018: IVECO Delivers LNG-Powered Trucks to Hoyer 2018-09-26
- IAA 2018: SAIC Showcases Battery-electric Maxus EV80 Van Range 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: FOTON Exhibited AUMAN EST-A 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand 2018-09-21
- IAA 2018: Hyundai Signs MoU for Rolling out Fuel Cell Electric Trucks 2018-09-21
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions 2018-09-21
- IAA 2018: Bosch Announces Electric, Fuel-Cell Powertrains 2018-09-21
- IAA 2018: Cummins Unveils the Future of Diesel with Low NOx and Low CO2 Emission 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Goodyear Showcases Its First-ever Most Fuel-efficient Tire 2018-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck
- IAA 2018: Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018