Cummins and KAMAZ Sign MOU for Electrified Power Solutions
Cummins and KAMAZ signed a memorandum of understanding in the development of electric transmissions for a new product line of KAMAZ vehicles on electric traction on September 19th.
Currently, KAMAZ is actively developing a product line of trucks and buses on electric traction, reports the company's press service. Cummins, in its turn, is expanding the range of engines, by developing an electric transmission (fully electric version and version in a hybrid version) for use in vehicles.
Taking into account the long-term fruitful cooperation of the companies, Cummins and KAMAZ agreed to work together in the field of creating vehicles and electric buses. In particular, Cummins intends to develop and deliver to KAMAZ the prototypes of a fully electric transmission based on high-voltage electric batteries for usage in the segment of city buses and medium tonnage trucks. The Memorandum also presumes the development and delivery of a prototype of hybrid transmission for use in the segment of heavy trucks produced by KAMAZ.
For both projects, the parties will test prototypes on city buses, delivery trucks and heavy trucks produced by KAMAZ. After testing, refinement and certification, the partners will determine the prospects for further joint cooperation in the field of electric transmissions. To implement the signed Memorandum of Understanding, a working group will be created, which will include the representatives o fCummins and KAMAZ. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- IAA 2018: Cummins Unveils the Future of Diesel with Low NOx and Low CO2 Emission 2018-09-20
- Cummins Rolls Out New Diesel Engine Products 2018-09-19
- The Two Millionth Heavy Duty Engine Just Produced at Cummins' Jamestown Plant 2018-07-27
- New Cummins X12 Engine to be First Introduced to Refuse Market by Autocar Trucks 2018-06-27
- Shacman Cummins Held Promotion in Chile 2018-06-13
- Chinese Automaker JAC Forms Joint Venture with Cummins 2018-05-15
- Autocar Trucks to Offer First New Cummins X12 Engines in North America 2018-04-18
- SHACMAN Cummins Power Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Zambia 2018-04-18
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018