JAC Makes Entry into Argentina with SUVs, Pick-ups and Mini TrucKs
On Sep.26th, after the dedicated preparation of JAC and SOCMA Group who is the largest car importer in Argentina, JAC brand launch ceremony was held in Buenos Aires, the Argentina capital. Argentine politicians, celebrities, JAC Chairman Anjin, JAC Vice-general Manager She Cairong, SOCMA group CEO Leonardo Maffioli and automobile General Manager Serafín Alvarez all attended the ceremony. Argentina well-known TV show Auto Fans made the live stream around the ceremony and had an interview with the superiors of both companies. This high-end launch ceremony has highlighted the companies attached great importance to the project, and marked that a new emerging brand will blossom in the Argentina market.
Argentina market is JAC important strategic market, after years of efforts, JAC has finally officially entered this market, which also means JAC has realized all-round sales in the whole American continent, and JAC International business has entered a new level. JAC entry of Argentina market will play an important role in China and Argentina economic and trade exchange development.
As the largest automobile market in South America, Argentina automobile market has extremely high entry barrier. Stringent policies and regulations, fast-changing economic situation, fierce competition among all the automobile brands, and high quality requirement of the consumers have raised great challenge for JAC brand. Meanwhile, Argentina is a market full of opportunities, and JAC has successfully entered this market with perseverance attitude, rich overseas market opportunities and high-quality products.
SOCMA group, the important representative of Argentina industry, has first-level marketing team, rich marketing experience and high-level service system. The cooperation between SOCMA and JAC aims to provide totally new trip solution for Argentina consumers, so as to create higher value and better experience for the customers.
JAC released products this time have included main SUV models, such as S2, S3 and S5, as well as T6 pick-ups and X200 mini trucks, realizing the simultaneous covering of both the commercial vehicles and passenger cars. In the future, JAC will bring S4、S7 and high-end light-duty trucks to enrich JAC products portfolio in Argentina market, later more high-end products will be brought to Argentina to fully meet the demands of Argentina customers. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- 50 Units JAC Gallop K7 to Serve ZTO Express Soon 2018-08-29
- JAC Team Won the Championship at the Int'l Cross-country Rally 2018-08-24
- JAC Kangling X5 Secures An Order of 500 Units in Yiwu 2018-08-22
- JAC T6 Competed in 2018 North Asia Rally 2018-08-21
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry 2018-08-21
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018