XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo
Recently, the 14th China (Liangshan) Special Vehicle Exhibition was held in Liangshan International Exhibition Center. Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG) brought six star vehicles on display.
As the most powerful truck ever produced by XCMG, Hanfeng G9 550 horsepower truck is chiefly targeted at the long-distance logistic market. With a 13-liter engine, the truck has a more spacious driver’s cockpit, making driving a more pleasant experience for drivers. In addition, it has greatly improved its safety standards by equipping itself with a number of active safety systems, such as lane deviation alarming system and collision alarming system, etc.
Also targeted at the high-end market, Hanfeng G7 truck enjoys the highest sales volume among all its vehicle products. In addition, it has further improved its safety standards.
The truck for transporting urban construction wastes manufactured by XCMG is another rising star. According to the company, the sales volume of the truck ini the first half of this year jumped by 211%. G7 truck for transporting urban construction wastes put on display at this year’s exhibition offers drivers unprecedented driving experience. With higher intelligence level, it has effectively solved the spillage and leakage problems.
A self-dumping truck and a concrete mixer are the other two star vehicles on display, attracting keen interest among visitors at the exhibition.
Jointly organized by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) and Shandong Automobile Association, this year’s China (Liangshan) Special Vehicle Exhibition attracted over 20 manufacturers of whole vehicles, over 150 manufacturers of special vehicles, and over 1,600 enterprises involved in manufacturing related spare parts. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Mining Dumpers Make Contribution to Mine Construction in Inner Mongolia 2018-09-05
- XCMG Light Concrete Mixers to Arrive in Guangdong for Operation 2018-08-22
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara 2018-06-28
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology 2018-06-28
- Another 50 XCMG Dump Trucks to Arrive in Inner Mongolia for Operation 2018-06-26
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018