Great Wall to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 200,000 Units in 2020
From January to August this year, Great Wall Motors Company Limited (hereafter referred to as Great Wall) sold 84,486 units pickups. With its market share reaching 30.2%, Great Wall has been ranking the first place in China’s pickup market for the past twenty consecutive years.
According to Great Wall, it aims to increase its annual sales volume of pickups to 200,000 units in 2020. To achieve such an ambitious goal, it has laid out mid- and long-term strategic plans and has been strengthening its efforts in such areas as product design, manufacturing, marketing, after-sales service, overseas market exploration.
Currently, Great Wall has built its production bases in both Baoding and Chongqing. While continuing to increase its production capacity in Baoding, it plans to put its production base with the state-of-art technologies in Chongqing into operation in 2019. By then, the company’s annual production volume is expected to jump to 400,000 units.
Currently, China’s pickup market is at a critical moment as pickups are becoming increasingly customized with electric power, internet-connectedness and multi-functionalities.
As one of the fist products of Great Wall Wingle 7 is recognized as China’s first internet-connected pickup. With internet access, the vehicle is able to provide a host of online services for customers. In addition, it achieves higher level of intelligence and driver-friendliness.
Thanks to its new hydraulic suspension and sound-proof technology, etc., Great Wall Wingle 7 is far superior to its counterparts in NVH control.
Equipped with six safety airbags, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), automatic fuel cutoff in collision, emergency braking, Great Wall Wingle 7 boasts extremely competitive active and passive safety standards.
With its spare parts supplied by such globally renowned brands as Bosch, Continental, Autoliv, Borgwarner and ContiTech, Great Wall is set to enter over 100 countries and regions across the globe. By 2025, the company aims to have its export volume and domestic sales reach the same level. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Great Wall Introduced a new Powerful Pickup: Wingle 7 2018-07-23
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- Cummins Pocketed Two Awards at 12th Great Influence to China Bus Industry 2018-01-18
- Great Wall Motor Listed in TOP50 of 2017 Best China Brands 2017-05-22
- Great Progress has been Achieved in Vehicle Battery Researching 2013-06-27
- Great Wall Wingle 6 Concept Pickup Truck for the Shanghai Auto Show 2013-04-19
- Great Wall Motor's Vehicles Destined for RUS Aboard Logistics Train for the First Time 2013-04-01
- Great Wall Motor to build factory in Brazil by 2013 2013-03-21
- Great Wall sells 113000 vehicles from January to February 2013-03-19
- Great Wall Targets for Exporting 50,000 Wingle Pickup Trucks in 2013 2013-03-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018