JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China
JAC today announces that it will offer its medium-duty truck with 18 tonnes weight across China. It is a medium-duty delivery van with strong power and large carrying capability as well as various designs to meet different applications, which combine to make the truck more anticipated in its segment.
Provided model ranges for a variety of applications, Shuailing medium truck is ideal for transport of cold-use, delivery van, sided platform truck, stake truck and wingspan van. At launch it will be available with a box dimension of 7800mm*2480mm*2600mm that would meet the needs of its customers for large loading capability.
Additionally, Shuailing 18-ton medium-duty truck features a 4.5L cummins engine that is capable of producing rated power of 132kw and peak torque of 700N.m. Mated to a FAST 8JS75C/8JS75TC transmission, the vehicle will consume less fuel and run on different working conditons while the power remains the same.
Shuailing 18-ton medium-duty truck was built on the same strong frame materials, large dimension and rear axles as its previous Shuailing family trucks. The vehicle frame measures 245*75*7 in dimension and with the use of high-intense steel materials, the stabality performance is 30% better than the others. The load carrying capability of the vehicle has been increased to 18 tonnes due to the load on the rear axle up to 9 tonnes.
With the kind of wide body cab, it makes sleep and sit more comfortable on your side. The high-roof cab measures 2235*1700mm in dimension that provides a 600mm*1960mm bed for you to relax in long journey. Now get ready for the launch of 18-ton Shuailing medium-duty truck, I believe it will immediately grab the market attention at launch and ultimately determine the overall direction of the market in medium truck segment. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Shuailing i3-T330 Electric Logistic Vehicle Makes its Debut 2018-10-11
- JAC Makes Entry into Argentina with SUVs, Pick-ups and Mini TrucKs 2018-09-29
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- 50 Units JAC Gallop K7 to Serve ZTO Express Soon 2018-08-29
- JAC Team Won the Championship at the Int'l Cross-country Rally 2018-08-24
- JAC Kangling X5 Secures An Order of 500 Units in Yiwu 2018-08-22
- JAC T6 Competed in 2018 North Asia Rally 2018-08-21
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry 2018-08-21
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018