Foton Philippines Launches Industry-first EC Mobile Service Program
To further strenghten their after-sales service capabilities, United Asia Automotive Group (UAAGI), the official distributor of Foton vehicles in the Philippines, launched the new EC Mobile Service Truck Program. The program will allow authorized mechanics to service your vehicle using specialized Foton tools and genuine parts for customers who are not located near dealerships.
The new program comes after their EC Genuine Parts Program, which made it easier for customers to order genuine parts without making multiple trips to the dealership.
“We are aware that not all our customers are in close proximity to a dealership. That is a pain point we want to address with this new and timely service.” sad UAAGI president Rommel Sytin.
The EC Mobile Truck carries not only the authorized mechanics but also all the parts and tools needed to service a vehicle. It is based on a Foton Tornado light-duty truck which has been fitted with a customized body in order to carry all the tools and parts, allowing mechanics to perform jobs from the usual Preventive Maintenance Services (PMS) and even minor and major repair works.
Fitted in the EC Mobile Truck is a 3.5-kW generator which supplies power to the tools including an air compression, and impact wrenches. There are also two large capacity oil pans to avoid spills, a built-in oil depository tank, a creeper and other essential hand tools. There are also spotlights to help mechanics work in dark areas or even at night. Essentially, the EC Mobile Truck is a CASA on wheels, allowing dealerships to servce fleet customers and even reducing a truck's down time.
For the time being, only a select Foton dealerships are offering this new aftersales service. However, Sytin adds that the EC Mobile Service Program will be able at the rest of their dealership network nationwide in the future. Moreso, the mobile service program is not just for commercial vehicles as passenger vehicle owners can also avail it.
“We are confident that these services will help both our dealer-partners and our customers by positively enhancing their Foton brand experience,” said Sytin.
Five dealers have been selected to take part in the pilot run of the EC Service Program: Foton A. Bonifacio (Autoperfection, Inc.); Foton Mandaue, Cebu (FOTON Cebu, Inc..); Foton Matina, Davao (Gateway Motors Inc.); Foton Pasong Tamo (Cherub Auto Dealer, Inc.); and Foton Quezon Avenue (Manindra Auto Corporation). (www.chinatrucks.com)
- IAA 2018: FOTON Exhibited AUMAN EST-A 2018-09-25
- Foton Secures an Order to Provide 220 ROWAR Trucks in Chengdu 2018-09-19
- Foton Partners with CADF and CAFIC to Deepen Investment Cooperation in Africa 2018-09-10
- 100 Units New Foton Auman ETX Car Carriers Delivered to Chongqing Customer 2018-09-07
- Foton Motor Opens a New Strategic Pattern in Myanmar 2018-09-03
- Foton Motor to Set up a Plant in Bangladesh to Assemble CVs 2018-08-29
- Foton Business Vehicle Sales Grew 6.7% in H1 2018-08-22
- Foton Philippines Debuted Toano Limousine 2018-08-21
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June