Sinotruk and Zonda Team up to Build Assembly Plant in Ghana
Zonda Ghana, a heavy-duty vehicle trading company is to expand its operations to three new regions as it partners with Sinotruk to establish a truck assembly plant in Ghana.
The Zonda Service Centre and showrooms will be established in Takoradi, Kumasi and Nsawam.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Zonda, Ms Yang Yang, told the Daily Graphic during a tour of the company’s premises in Tema on October 2 that the extension of the company’s operations to other regions had become necessary following an agreement with Sinotruk, China’s first heavy-duty truck manufacturer, to establish an assembly plant in the country.
“We have to expand our operations to cover the entire country because of the collaboration we are having with Sinotruk to build a plant in Ghana and this will help us serve our clients better,” she said.
Beyond scaling up to meet the demands of the Sinotruk agreement, Ms Yang Yang said the expansion process will help Zonda to provide prompt after sales services to the client without recurring them to visit the service centre in Tema.
“The most important aspect of this business is the after sale services because when a client buy your truck, they expect to recoup their investment fast so if they have to travel all the way to Tema from their various bases to service the trucks, it is a waste of time,” she said.
China National Heavy-Duty Truck TourMs Yang Yang, however, said a team from Sinotruk was currently embarking on the China National Heavy-Duty Truck Tour in collaboration with Zonda Ghana to assess the capacity of the heavy truck industry to help both companies to decide on the prospect of establishing the plant in the country.
“After a successful visit of the President of Ghana to China, Sinotruk which had presence only in South Africa, will now be in Ghana to help grow the heavy-duty industry,” she said.
She said people in the Haulage business, estate developers and contractors could take advantage of the offer to invest in the company’s heavy-duty equipment.
“We focus on offering clients reliable products with good quality and competitive price, we insist on cooperating with the most professional Chinese manufacturers of SINOTRUK, LOHR other professional manufacturers of construction machinery.
Zonda sells Tipper Trucks; Trailer Heads; Oil Tankers of various capacities; Water Tankers; LPG Tanks; Flatbeds; Low-beds; Chao Yang Tires and spare parts. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- First Batch of 200 Sinotruk Intelligent Muck Trucks to be Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-10-16
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR 2018-09-27
- 20 Units Sinotruk Sitrak Trucks Arrive in Jiangyin for Operation 2018-09-26
- China Donates Garbage Collection Truck to Boost Public Health in Uganda 2018-09-25
- Sinotruk Announces to Localise MAN Heavy-duty Truck with VW's Traton Group 2018-09-19
- Sinotruk to Set up Truck Assembly Plant in Ghana 2018-09-07
- Why SINOTRUK HOWO is at the Top of the Best Truck Builders 2018-08-29
- Sinotruk Hohan N Truck Set for Launching Soon 2018-08-23
- Sinotruk Hohan First Batch of 200 Units Trucks Exported to Africa Handover 2018-08-23
- Sinotruk Delivers 500 Vehicles to Overseas Distributor 2018-08-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June