SAIC Hongyan Debuts at China International Auto Products Expo
At the China International Auto Products Expo (hereafter referred to as CIAPE) from October 15 to 17, 2018, SAIC Hongyan rolled out its new central axle multi function trailer.
It is particularly developed for its customer, Anji Logistics, whith which SAIC Hongyan has reached an agreement. Anji Logistics is recognized as China's largest, the international leading third party automobile logistics provider. According to Anji Logitstics, the problems with no-load return transportation have long been a pain point to be addressed with. With the launching of this central axle multi-function trailer, the whole vehicle can be transported on its return journey, which greatly reduces the no-load rate and improves the logistics efficiency. We’ll say the central axle multi function trailer combines the strengths of both central axle car carrior and central alxe freight truck.
In the front part it composes a van box of 7 meters long while at the rear is a car trailer capable of carrying 4 sets of cars. The whole vehicle amounts to 20 meters in length. In addition, the multi funciton trailer offers dramatically increased functions in comparison with the traditional single central axle car carrior or central axle cargo truck.
As early as 2016, SAIC Hongyan has foreseen the future needs in market and rolled out its first central axle car carrior by partnering with IVECO. At present, SAIC Hongyan has developed into a leading manufacturer of central-axle trailer, particularly, in the segment of the central-axle car carrior and the central-axle freight vehicle and gained wide popularity among domestic customers.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August 2018-09-27
- IAA 2018: SAIC Showcases Battery-electric Maxus EV80 Van Range 2018-09-25
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus V80 Ready to Serve CIIE 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: SAIC Maxus Showcases Four Variants of New Pure-electric Maxus EV80 2018-09-18
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 3,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2018-09-07
- SAIC Hongyan Attends the 6th China-Euroasia Expo 2018-09-04
- SAIC Hongyan Invests 2.1 Billion RMB in Chongqing for Production Expansion 2018-08-29
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July 2018-08-17
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Yuejin Launches First Internet-connected New Energy Light-duty Trucks 2018-07-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018