Weichai Won 2018 Asia Quality Innovation Award
At the Third Asia Quality Function Deployment and Innovation Forum which was recently held in Hangzhou, WOS, which was developed by Weichai, won 2018 Asia Quality Innovation Award.
Asia Quality Innovation Award was set up by Asia Quality Function Deployment Association. Each year, the award is given to those organizations and enterprises which have made impressive achievements in quality management. Themed with “Quality, Innovation and Big Data”, this year’s event has attracted over 500 experts, scholars and corporate representatives from both home and abroad.
Weichai WOS fully supports more scientific management throughout the whole process of research & development, production, quality control, sales and after-sales services. By integrating enterprises’ supply chain, demand chain and value chain and covering products’ whole life cycles, WOS has gained universal recognition among all participants this year’s forum.
Apart from 2018 Asia Quality Innovation Award, Weichai also won Asia Quality Improvement First Award and Second Award for its successful development of flywheel screw tightening machine and new pressing machine, etc. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Weichai Obtained Euro VI(d) Emission Certificate 2018-10-17
- Weichai Obtains China Heavy-duty Diesel Engine National VIb Certificate 2018-10-15
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Shacman Rolls Out Truck with Weichai WP10 Engine for Coal Hauling 2018-09-12
- Weichai Power Pours USD163 Mln in Canada’s Ballard Power for a Major Stake 2018-09-11
- Weichai Enters into a Deal with Westport to Develop Natural Gas Engine 2018-08-31
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- Weichai (Tokyo) Innovation Center Was Established 2018-06-22
- Weichai WP13 550 Horsepower Engine Widely Used Among High-end Trucks 2018-05-31
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018