Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
Mercedes-Benz has launched two sturdy fresh-from-production-line trucks, the new Actros and Arocs, into Nigeria’s heavy duty vehicles’ market.
“This year we are introducing our new truck generation, the all-new Actros and Arocs to this continent and especially to Nigeria. More than 120 years after Gottlieb Daimler invented the first truck and now, after over 20 years of the proven Actros – it is time to enter a new dimension of heavy-duty trucks in your market,” the Head of Sales and Customer Service, Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Mr. Torsten Bauerheim said during the national launch of the new Actros and Arocs Mercedes-Benz Trucks on Tuesday at Weststar Associates office in Lekki, Lagos.
The all-new Actros is a synonym for efficiency and reliability and the all-new Arocs symbolises reliability and robustness, worldwide but especially in Africa, he said.
Bauerheim said he was proud to present their newly developed product range to Nigeria and Africa, adding that the new trucks are not only beautiful with completely new, functional and aerodynamic cabins, the biggest change comes from inside. Each piece is equipped with the new 6 cylinder in-line engine in Euro III with an incredible torque and as new standard, our third generation automated transmission the Mercedes-Benz PowerShift 3.
In short, the Mercedes-Benz Powershift 3 offers more comfort, faster shifting, efficient power transmission, better handling and above all less operational errors. Thus cutting down the wear and tear and reducing maintenance costs.
“Knowing your environment, the extreme climate, the rough roads and heavy loads, and knowing your tough applications and also the driver qualification–all together made us invest a lot in research and development to bring you – our valued customers and dear friends of Mercedes-Benz trucks – economic benefits for your company, for your business and for your transport tasks.
“Our trucks stand for famous robustness and versatility, high residual values, low downtimes, high spare parts availability and user-friendliness what makes Mercedes-Benz Trucks worldwide, Africa-wide, and in Nigeria known and valued. All together, we deliver you the best Total Cost of the Ownership. You prove every day that your business and our trucks are successful together. It is time for Africa. I am delighted to be here with you, to celebrate a great milestone of Mercedes-Benz Trucks. You and your region are of high importance to us.”
All this, he said “would not be possible without the close cooperation with Weststar, our valued General Distributor for Nigeria. We are proud of our relationship with you, as a strong network is the basis of our business.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Showcase Flagship Truck 2018-09-06
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Launching of Long-awaited New Actros Truck in South Africa 2018-04-13
- Daimler Presents Its Mercedes-Benz Urban eTruck Before Tesla's Truck Event 2017-11-15
- Mercedes-Benz Reveals Production X-Class Pickup Truck in South Africa 2017-07-25
- Mercedes-Benz Sets to Shine at the Brisbane Truck Show 2017-05-19
- FleetBoard Drivers' League 2017 Coming 2017-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck 2017-02-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018