Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Displayed at Hohhot New Energy Vehicle Summit
On October 16, the first China Hohhot New Energy Vehicle Summit officially kicked off in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. Beiben brought its three latest truck products on display, including V3ET high-end logistic truck, 6×4 self-dumping truck and V3 8×4 self-dumping truck.
Achieving high safety standards, high fuel economy, and high intelligence level, Beiben V3ET has already won wide acclaim among customers.
Beiben 6×4 self-dumping truck has a reinforced body structure and thus is fully prepared to deal with various demanding working environment.
Beiben V3 8×4 self-dumping truck is targeted at those truck operators specialized in transporting sands, stones and coals. With more integrated body structure, the truck has significantly improved its loading capacity and overall reliability. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Beiben Secures an Order of 20 Units Self-dumping Trucks 2018-10-23
- 39 Beiben Trucks Attended Equatorial Guinea’s 50th Independence Anniversary 2018-10-17
- Beiben Secures Orders for 300 Units Logistic Trucks in Hangzhou 2018-10-15
- Beiben 4×2 Truck Obtains Entry Certificate in Singapore 2018-09-30
- Beiben Delegation Travels to Thailand for Marketing Expansion 2018-09-05
- Beiben Rolls Outs 4244A Vehicle 2018-08-22
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation 2018-05-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018