FAW Jiefang Truck Sales to Hit 7 Million Units
According to China’s leading truck maker, FAW Jiefang, its combined sales volume of FAW Jiefang truck is expected to exceed seven million units in the coming November.
On July 13, 1956, the first truck rolled off the assembly line under the Jiefang brand
Since the debut of the first Jiefang truck in 1956, the truck maker has successfully rolled out seven generations of truck products and has witnessed a robust growth in the past 62 years.
By 26 February, 1983, FAW Jiefang has produced over 1 million trucks.
As of September 30 this year, FAW Jiefang’s sales volume of trucks reached 224,900 units. From 1956 to September 30 this year, its combined sales of trucks totaled 696.69 units. (www.chinatrucks.com)
On15 July, 2001, We saw FAW Jiefang's production has increased to 3 million.
On 15 July, 2014, FAW Jiefang's production has reached 6 million.
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2018-10-10
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- FAW Seeks Expanding in Russian Market with Its Trucks Sales up 171% in H1 2018-09-17
- FAW South Africa’s Coega Plant Celebrated the Assembly of 4 000th Truck 2018-09-17
- 28 Units Jiefang Engines Meeting National VI Emission Standards Roll Off Line 2018-09-11
- Linglong Tire Enters into Technical Strategic Cooperation with FAW 2018-09-05
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018