FAW Jiefang J7 Truck Makes a High-profile Debut in Shanghai
On October 27, FAW Jiefang Brand Strategic Conference was held in Shanghai Auto Exhibition Center. At the conference, the company officially released its new truck J7.
With seven years’ research and development, J7 is considered a new milestone in China’s heavy-duty truck industry. Having made a number of technological breakthroughs, the truck is set to make big splashes in the global truck market.
Equipped with a 550-horsepower engine and a 1,000-liter oil tank, J7 truck is able to achieve a maximum torque of 2,600 N.m. Its vehicle control unit (VCU), which was independently developed by FAW Jiefang, helps the vehicle achieve much higher level of intelligence and fully meet the logistic requirements in the 21st century. In addition, the driver’s cockpit offers a more comfortable working environment for drivers thanks to its better NVH performance, larger interior space and a host of amenities for drivers.
With internationally competitive fuel economy, J7 has significantly improved its active and passive safety standards. In addition, it reaches 1.5 million km in B10 life expectancy and only requires maintenance after driving for every 100,000 km.
According to Zhu Qixin, General Manager of FAW Jiefang,the company has further optimized its UNI_Q intelligent vehicle selection system UNI_S system, providing more customized vehicle products and personalized driving experience for drivers. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Can the Future Optimus Prime Transform from a China-made Truck? 2018-10-29
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks 2018-10-29
- FAW Jiefang Truck Sales to Hit 7 Million Units 2018-10-29
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2018-10-10
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- FAW Seeks Expanding in Russian Market with Its Trucks Sales up 171% in H1 2018-09-17
- FAW South Africa’s Coega Plant Celebrated the Assembly of 4 000th Truck 2018-09-17
- 28 Units Jiefang Engines Meeting National VI Emission Standards Roll Off Line 2018-09-11
- Linglong Tire Enters into Technical Strategic Cooperation with FAW 2018-09-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July