Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019
According to several sources, Weichai will supply its WP heavy-duty truck engines to Sinotruk starting from 2019 as National VI begins take effect on 1 July, 2019. Looking forward, we are expecting that sinotruk will be selling trucks with Weichai engine in 2019.
Mr. Tan Xuguang, Chairman and CEO of Weichai Power, has been appointed as the Chairman and CEO of China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (CNHTC) on 1 September, 2018. CNHTC, or Sinotruk Group, is a Chinese state-owned truck manufacturer. Xuguang is Chairman and CEO of CNHTC.
Shandong Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd. was established on June 18, 2009. Through the acquisition, it is now jointly owned by Sinotruk Group, Weichai Holding Group, Shandong Communications Industry Group Holding Co., Ltd. and Shandong Automobile Industry Group. It is China's leading and world-renowned state-owned large-scale automobile and equipment manufacturing group. Within a few days of taking office, Mr. Tan Xuguang has proposed to make Sinotruk the number one in CV segment within 3 to 5 years.
Sinotruk's heavy duty truck models were mostly powered by MC11/ MC13 engines with MAN technology, as well as self-made D engines. After upgrade, MC engines will continue to be supplied as main power while D engines will be completely replaced by Weichai WP heavy-duty truck engines. To this end, MC and WP engines will be two main sources of engines for Sinotruk in pomoting its development into a new stage. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Weichai Won 2018 Asia Quality Innovation Award 2018-10-22
- Weichai Obtained Euro VI(d) Emission Certificate 2018-10-17
- Weichai Obtains China Heavy-duty Diesel Engine National VIb Certificate 2018-10-15
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Shacman Rolls Out Truck with Weichai WP10 Engine for Coal Hauling 2018-09-12
- Weichai Power Pours USD163 Mln in Canada’s Ballard Power for a Major Stake 2018-09-11
- Weichai Enters into a Deal with Westport to Develop Natural Gas Engine 2018-08-31
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- Weichai (Tokyo) Innovation Center Was Established 2018-06-22
- Weichai WP13 550 Horsepower Engine Widely Used Among High-end Trucks 2018-05-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July