Sinotruk Receives Orders of 209 for Its N Series Trucks in Shanghai
On October 27, 2018, Shanghai Jixin was helding a customer appreciation & Sinotruk N series product Launch event in Jiading, Shanghai under the theme “providing higher quality, greater value and aiming to set a new example”. The event was attended by around 200 guests from Shanghai Transportation Management Department, Transportation Trade Association, Road Transport Association, China Express Association and Logistics Association.
Test driving as part of the launch event, drew a great deal of attention from customers, who were satisfied in particular with N5G, N6G and N7G after personal experience.
Sinotruk N series trucks have been changed from inside to out. There are a lot of advantages in weight, power, price and fuel consuption and thereby favoured by customers. Up to now, N series trucks have been sold 3000 units since they hit the market.
With the presence of industry leaders and customers, the event ended with a complete success and got orders of 209 units of N series trucks. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Sinotruk and Zonda Team up to Build Assembly Plant in Ghana 2018-10-17
- First Batch of 200 Sinotruk Intelligent Muck Trucks to be Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-10-16
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR 2018-09-27
- 20 Units Sinotruk Sitrak Trucks Arrive in Jiangyin for Operation 2018-09-26
- China Donates Garbage Collection Truck to Boost Public Health in Uganda 2018-09-25
- Sinotruk Announces to Localise MAN Heavy-duty Truck with VW's Traton Group 2018-09-19
- Sinotruk to Set up Truck Assembly Plant in Ghana 2018-09-07
- Why SINOTRUK HOWO is at the Top of the Best Truck Builders 2018-08-29
- Sinotruk Hohan N Truck Set for Launching Soon 2018-08-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July