Yuchai 6K13 Engine Doubled Its Sales in the First Three Quarters of 2018
During the first three quarters of 2018, Yuchai power maintained stable growth with continuous improvement. Especially benefiting from Yuchai 6K13, which doubled its sales from what they were last year. And its performance will continue to be strong.
Yuchai 6K13 engine represents not only an overhead camshaft heavy-duty engine with the largest displacement ever in China, but also the first one aiming at National 6 emission standard.
Yuchai has been supplying its 6K13 engine for Liuzhou Motor, C&C, JAC, SHACMAN, Dongfeng SPV Chasis Co. Ltd. The engine is able to deliver maximum performance and reliability, while delivering minimal fuel consumption, and exceptionally low noise and emission levels. It is suitable for short-and long distance trips for compound tractor, offering better acceleration and higher speed and efficiency.
YCK13-60, the variant model of YC6K13-50, which is in compliant with National 6 emission stand and has been supplied to Liuzhou Motor and C&C, will hit the market in small batches in 2019. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou 2018-10-17
- China's Energy Giant Partners with Weichai to Develop Hydrogen Trucks 2018-10-15
- Yuchai Releases K08 Diesel Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2018-10-11
- Yuchai and Germany Eberspaecher to Form a Joint Venture 2018-09-11
- Yuchai 580 Horsepower Engine to Hit the Heavy-duty Truck Market 2018-09-05
- The Successful Ignition of K08N-60 Marks a New Member added to China VI Engines 2018-08-24
- Yuchai Enters Qatar Market with 2022 FIFA World Cup Coming in Qatar 2018-08-24
- Yuchai Reached Consensus with Vietnam THACO on Strategic Cooperation 2018-08-16
- Yuchai Launches Electric Commercial Vehicles Project 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July