Linglong Displays Its Green Max Series Tires at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas
At the 2018 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show going on through today in Las Vegas, Shandong Linglong Tire Co. is demonstrating its Green Max series tires, which it is promoting with the concept of “a green world with Linglong Tire.”
Green Max tires are newly developed for the North American market with eco-friendly and energy-saving features. The Green Max products on display include GSH100, GDH100 and GTH100, long-haul tires which feature low rolling resistance and enhanced wear resistance.
Also showcased are the GAR202 and KTA20 TBR tires, regional haul tires with enhanced wear resistance and improved tread life.
The company is also displaying its Atlas Force UHP all-season tire, which was designed for the U.S. market after a long period of market and technical research by Linglong Americas, the company notes. Also in the booth are the Leao Lion Sport M/T and Evoluxx Rotator A/T, among others.
Just like last year, the company is promoting its tires in the McCarran International Airport, on the streets close to the convention hall, and a welcome board in the SEMA Show hall.
Linglong hopes that SEMA Show “can help make its existing and potential customers more familiar with Linglong’s innovation in its technology in tire development and its efforts to become more competitive in the global tire market.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Held High-level Talks with SI Group 2018-10-30
- Linglong Tire Held Business Investment Talk with EBRD 2018-10-19
- Linglong to Sign Deal With Sunset to Jack Up Market Share in Brazil, Paraguay 2018-10-11
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- Another Good News Comes from Linglong’s Serbian Project 2018-09-20
- Linglong Displays at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 2018-09-17
- Linglong among the List of Asia's 500 Most Influential Brands 2018 2018-09-07
- Linglong Tire Enters into Technical Strategic Cooperation with FAW 2018-09-05
- Linglong to Build Tire Factory in Serbia 2018-08-31
- GALADARI Extended Olive Branch to Linglong Tire 2018-08-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July