JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
On Nov.2nd, the Eighth China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition kicked off in Cotai Expo, the Venetian Macau, China. The automobile brands from all over the world staged themselves with their main products. As the backbone force of Chinese brands, JAC brought its advanced new energy products and the high-end products to the exhibition, so as to look forward to the green life, enjoy the high-end car life, and share the achievements resulted from the 'advanced energy saving technologies, new energy technologies and intelligent connected technologies'with the customers.
As the people's consciousness-raising of environmental protection, new energy vehicles have gradually entered thousands of households, and the major automobile companies'new trends have naturally become the focus in the auto show. At this auto show, JAC brought new energy products covering commercial vehicles and passenger cars, providing consumers with new solutions for green logistics and green travel.
As a representative of new energy commercial vehicles, JAC is committed to creating professional, efficient and energy-saving logistics products, leading the new normal of green logistics. At the auto show, JAC exhibited the main research and development achievements of its pure electric logistics light trucks - i series products. The i3 electric mini truck has a top speed of 80km/h, equipped with an energy recovery system; i3 can effectively extend the cruising range. As a new energy vehicle, the i3 is featured with a quiet start and fast acceleration, and it will cost only 7.4 seconds from 0-50km/h, through the cloud control system, i3 can achieve security monitoring, 'multi-power'control, energy management and so on.
The i5 electric light truck integrates the superior resources of the top R&D platforms of JAC light-duty trucks and JAC Pure Electric Vehicle. It adopts lithium iron phosphate battery, which has the advantages of higher safety performance, longer life, good low temperature performance, light weight and environmental protection. It adopts permanent magnet synchronous motor with peak power of 130kW, which brings the highest speed to over 90km/h, and the excellent performance of 0-50km/h acceleration time less than 15s. It can support 180km endurance mileage, and the 30% maximum climbing degree can easily face the test of various steep slopes. At the same time, in order to meet the distribution of urban logistics branch lines, i5 adopts honeycomb panel light-weight cargo compartment with the volume of 14 cubic meters. The exhibited i5 is JAC right-hand electric light-duty truck, which will more specifically meet the demands of Hong Kong, Macao and Southeast Asia customers.
N series high-end light trucks are JAC's latest world-class light truck products built on the new platform, aiming at the world's high-end logistics market demand, integrating global resources, integrating today's international leading design concepts and the most advanced technology platform. It inherits JAC's professional chassis and humanized design of and adopts the full coverage interior and car design concept to enhance the driving and riding comfort. In terms of safety, as the first light truck product in China through crash test, the N series high-end light truck adopts the latest international Bosch ABS+EBD, which brings higher driving protection. JAC right-hand Euro 6 light truck in this auto show will be upgraded with high standards, and the greener environmental protection concept will directly impact the international market including Hong Kong and Macao markets, so that global consumers can feel the speed and strength of JAC in the process of internationalization.
JAC T8, which is positioned in the 'SUV-class Intelligent Super Pickup', combines the latest design elements of the JAC Italy& Japan Design Center to create a comfortable SUV-class enjoyment. The 3090mm wheelbase provides the rider with a spacious and comfortable space. The 2.0L CTI diesel engine from European technology has an output of 102kW, which provides the driver and passengers with smooth power, which is superior to the same class 7.5Ls fuel Consumption of 100-kilometer, which make it becomes the first choice for fuel-efficient pickups. At the same time, JAC T8 is equipped with the 'J-ConNet2.0' car network intelligent system exclusively for pickups. It has core functions such as remote diagnosis, remote vehicle control, remote upgrade and networking service, and is designed with passenger car collision standards and provides comprehensive security protection for passengers. With the huge product advantages of 'Super Strong, Super Power, Super Intelligent, Super Security', JAC T8 was launched in the Chengdu Auto Show on August 31, 2018. The order has exceeded 2,000 units in only 20 days.
With the help of the Macau Motor Show platform, JAC demonstrates its determination and sincerity to the consumers in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and Southeast Asia, and assists JAC to explore more international markets. At present, JAC has exported more than 600,000 vehicles worldwide, covering the marketing networks of more than 130 countries and regions in South America, Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Southwest Asia and Eastern Europe, building more than 700 marketing service outlets worldwide and establishing 19 overseas KD plants. From January to September 2018, JAC achieved an export of 656.47 million units, ranking the third in the overall export ranks and continuing to maintain its leading position in the export market.
Mr. Zhang Jihui, deputy director of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, and Mr. Wang Ruihua, deputy director of the Equipment Industry Department of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and other leaders of the Ministry of Commerce visited JAC booth for visit and guidance.
The Macau Motor Show is an important bridge for connecting China's own brands with Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions, Southeast Asia, and Portuguese-speaking countries and regions'. JAC will use this platform to bring more and more latest research and development results and the most abundant products to consumers. Let Macao and even the global consumers see the development and progress of JAC and let more consumers share the development achievements of JAC, and jointly open the future of smart, environmentally friendly and energy-saving car life with JAC ! "The relevant person in charge of JAC said. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Gives Solution to Seize Opportunities of China-Africa Cooperation Warming-up 2018-10-19
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- JAC Shuailing i3-T330 Electric Logistic Vehicle Makes its Debut 2018-10-11
- JAC Makes Entry into Argentina with SUVs, Pick-ups and Mini TrucKs 2018-09-29
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- 50 Units JAC Gallop K7 to Serve ZTO Express Soon 2018-08-29
- JAC Team Won the Championship at the Int'l Cross-country Rally 2018-08-24
- JAC Kangling X5 Secures An Order of 500 Units in Yiwu 2018-08-22
- JAC T6 Competed in 2018 North Asia Rally 2018-08-21
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry 2018-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July