Dongfeng KX Trucks Arrive in Shenyang for Operation
On November 1, 28 units brand new Dongfeng KX trucks were officially delivered to their customer in Shenyang for operation, preparing for the upcoming peak season in China’s online retail business.
According to the general manager of the truck operator in Shenyang, his company now has 120 trucks in operation and boasts logistic routes to Harbin, Changchun, Yiwu, Tianjin and a number of other cities across China. With the company’s growing business, it decided to introduce KX trucks from Dongfeng.
Equipped with a 13-liter engine, Dongfeng KX truck is able to deliver a maximum 560 horsepower. Its D14/ZF+Dena low speed ratio rear axle help the truck achieve even higher efficiency.
Besides, Dongfeng KX truck can help its operators effectively cut their operating costs by lowering the fuel consumption per 100 km to 27 liters, saving 3 liters of fuel compared with its counterparts.
Dongfeng’s well connected after-service networks across China is another attractive point to the customer in Shenyang. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China’s First Methanol Reforming Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks Enters Operation 2018-10-26
- 311 Units Dongfeng KR Trucks to Arrive in Beijing for Operation 2018-10-26
- Dongfeng Rolls Off Its First KR Full Electric Sanitation Vehicles 2018-10-24
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- 47 Units Dongfeng LNG Sanitation Trucks to Arrive in Xinjiang for Operation 2018-09-20
- New Generation Dongfeng KR Medium Trucks Officially Delivered to Customers 2018-09-12
- 110,000 Units Dongfeng Vehicles Work Smoothly in Africa 2018-09-11
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2018-09-11
- Dongfeng Motor Parts and Components Group Makes Debut at 2018 Moscow Auto Show 2018-09-06
- Dongfeng Kinland Truck for Transporting Hazardous Materials Hits the Market 2018-09-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July