C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen
On October 30, CIIC and C&C jointly held the grandly ceremony of delivering 40 LNG muck trucks to its customer from Shenzhen in full support of local blue sky initiative.
The trucks delivered this time is powered by the clean and efficient LNG, which use about 25%-35% less energy than traditional fuel. More precisely, given that the vehicles runs 250km per day for 280 days a year, that would equal to 70 thousand kilometers and can save you RMB58,600 Yuan in a year. In addition, compared with the traditional diesel muck, it could reduce the levels of CO emissions by 90%, and few emission of hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, and particulate emissions are emitted.
According to the technical head from C&C, the LNG truck is highly intelligent apart from many other strengths like fuel economy and environmental friendly. It could use GPS/BDS to monitor and sent alarm to the muck transport regulatory department when you are found exceeding a speed, not properly sealed the van box, on a wrong way or other unexpected incidents. The on-board monitoring system can send and receive signals, in real time, about the vehicle status to occupants. For example, when overload, overspeed, fatigue driving are detected, the system will alert the driver. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
- 12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia 2016-04-21
- 22 C&C Trucks Contributes to Transportation in Shenzhen Port 2016-02-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July