Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line
On October 5, representatives from Beiben and senior officials from relative enterprises gathered in the Technology Center Institute to celebrate the milestone of the 1st Beiben new engery prototype rolling off the production line.
According to Beiben, the new energy vehicle is equipped with some additional equipments like BESTAR Vehicle intelligent system, CAN Fault self-diagnosis, low-speed alarm and Advanced Driver Assistant Systems except for the basic cruise control and multi-function steering wheel. The power system fitted on the vehicle is consisted of permanent-magnet synchronous motor +4-speed AMT transmission+single reduction axle of Beiben’s own, so as to deliver a high efficiency, eco-friendly emission and intelligent connectivity. To this sense, we’d say it is indeed an intelligent truck.
Beiben has taken their efforts to develop new energy vehicles since August, 2018, aiming at improve its competition and revenue this year. Thanks to their great effors, the first vehicle got started to be assemblied on October 8 at the Product Verification Center and the assembly was not completed until October 20. Following then, a series of comprehensive tests and adjustment were performed on the whole vehicle. And on October 4, Beiben welcome the day when the first new energy prototype rolled off its production line.
The rolling off of Beiben’s first new energy prototype signifies not only the initial achievement Beiben has made in new energy development, but also a firm step taken forward towards sustainable development. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Displayed at Hohhot New Energy Vehicle Summit 2018-10-29
- Beiben Secures an Order of 20 Units Self-dumping Trucks 2018-10-23
- 39 Beiben Trucks Attended Equatorial Guinea’s 50th Independence Anniversary 2018-10-17
- Beiben Secures Orders for 300 Units Logistic Trucks in Hangzhou 2018-10-15
- Beiben 4×2 Truck Obtains Entry Certificate in Singapore 2018-09-30
- Beiben Delegation Travels to Thailand for Marketing Expansion 2018-09-05
- Beiben Rolls Outs 4244A Vehicle 2018-08-22
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July