IVECO Catches the Eye with NG Technology at CIIE
IVECO confirmed its long-term commitment to the Chinese market as the only major manufacturer of imported commercial vehicles to exhibit at the first China International Import Expo.
The company introduced its natural gas technology with its Daily Blue Power range of vehicles which won the "International Van of the Year 2018" award, and highlighted their environmental and financial advantages.
"The China International Import Expo shows China’s determination to further open its market to the world, and IVECO is here, signaling its commitment to continue to play a part in the long-term development of the automotive sector in China," said Tommaso Croce, IVECO China's business director.
In July, China's State Council of China issued its "Three-Year Action Plan for Winning the Battle to Defend the Blue Sky," which set specific targets and actions for the prevention and control of pollution, with the aim of continuously improving air quality.
Croce said he hopes that his company's exhibits will engage local authorities, and that they will see the environmental advantages of natural gas and consider it a viable complement to electric solutions. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- IAA 2018: IVECO Delivers LNG-Powered Trucks to Hoyer 2018-09-26
- Iveco Delivers 100th 8x8 Trakker Truck to the German Armed Forces 2018-09-14
- 20 Units Iveco Daily Delivered to Xi’an Railway Administration 2018-03-13
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017 2017-09-04
- IVECO To Build STRALLS Down Under 2017-07-31
- Iveco Receives an Order for 400 New Gen Trucks from Swiss Army 2017-06-19
- IVECO Launches New EURO6 Daily Range 2017-05-02
- IVECO Plege 10-truck Brisbane Truck Show 2017-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July