XCMG E300 Receives Four Top Awards at the 3rd New Energy Delivery Vehicle Race
XCMG E300 full electric delivery vehicle, the winnder of the 3rd China New Energy Delivery Vehicle Race, was awarded four top awards including Best Climability, Best wading Award, Best Electricity Saving Award and Best Customer’s Satisfaction Award.
The race is China's largest annual event for new energy vehicles. According to the reports, more than 30 companies from across the country with over 100 popular new energy models took part in the race.
The vehicle stood out from the competition, XCMG E300 full electric delivery vehicle, is a flagship product of XCMG. After performing the performance optimization for light weight, energy and low cost, E300 has taken the lead in delivering strong power, high bearing loads and fuel economy against its kind. It is said that E300 is able to offer a driving range of 240km after a full charge in two hours with a fast charger. It can reach a top speed of 95 km/h and load 3.41t cargo with a van box volume of 25m3.
XCMG E300 has already been certified by EU and exported to New Zealand. In addition to being used for urban logistics transport, E300 can also be converted into sanitation trucks such as garbage compression vehicles according to customers’ need. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Secures Orders of 50 Units HANVAN G5 Trucks in Handan 2018-11-06
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan 2018-10-29
- XCMG XG90 Off-road Dumper Attends 2018 China Mining Congress & Expo 2018-10-24
- XCMG Continues to Expand its Presence in Liupanshui 2018-10-16
- XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo 2018-09-30
- XCMG Mining Dumpers Make Contribution to Mine Construction in Inner Mongolia 2018-09-05
- XCMG Light Concrete Mixers to Arrive in Guangdong for Operation 2018-08-22
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- XCMG Saw Its HANVAN Dumper Sales Jump by 211% in the First Half Year 2018-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July