Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement
On October 25, the signing ceremony of the comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement between Yuchai Machinery and DFAC was held in the headquarters of DFAC. Witnessed by Yan Ping, Chairman of Yuchai Machinery, and Ding Shaobin, Vice President of Dongfeng Motor Company Limited and Chairman of DFAC, Wu Qiwei, President of Yuchai Machinery, and Chen Bin, General Manager of DFAC, signed the agreement on behalf of the two companies.
The two parties convened a symposium before the signing ceremony. Yan Ping expressed the gratitude for the long-term trust and support of DFAC to Yuchai. He said that DFAC was not only the strategic client, but also the closest partner of Yuchai; and Yuchai has always treated the relationship with DFAC from a strategic height and long-term perspective, and also attached great importance. For the complementary business of both parties, Yuchai will do its best to meet the needs of DFAC. Yan Ping hoped that the two parties can take the opportunity of reaching comprehensive strategic cooperation to further leverage the advantages in brand, product and market, deepen the cooperation in the fields of China VI product matching, new market development and after-sales service, comprehensively improve the level of cooperation, open up new prospects for cooperation and achieve greater win-win results.
Chen Bin said that DFAC and Yuchai have been persisting on the orientation of market and customers, and the both parties share common values. This comprehensive strategic cooperation will facilitate the further integration of the advantageous resources and bring more new driving forces for the future development of both parties. He hoped that the two companies can strengthen open communication and close collaboration to contribute better products to clients.
The achievement of comprehensive strategic cooperation indicates that the cooperative relation of Yuchai Machinery and DFAC has stepped into a higher level. The two companies will further expand cooperation areas and jointly strive for greater achievements in both domestic and foreign markets. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Launches Series of 10 New National Ⅳ Non-Road Engines 2018-11-05
- Yuchai 6K13 Engine Doubled Its Sales in the First Three Quarters of 2018 2018-11-05
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou 2018-10-17
- China's Energy Giant Partners with Weichai to Develop Hydrogen Trucks 2018-10-15
- Yuchai Releases K08 Diesel Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2018-10-11
- Yuchai and Germany Eberspaecher to Form a Joint Venture 2018-09-11
- Yuchai 580 Horsepower Engine to Hit the Heavy-duty Truck Market 2018-09-05
- The Successful Ignition of K08N-60 Marks a New Member added to China VI Engines 2018-08-24
- Yuchai Enters Qatar Market with 2022 FIFA World Cup Coming in Qatar 2018-08-24
- Yuchai Reached Consensus with Vietnam THACO on Strategic Cooperation 2018-08-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July