Foton Motor Opens Its 26th Dealership in La Union, Philippines
Foton Philippines continues to expand in Northern Luzon after United Asia Automotive Group Inc. (UAAGI), the official distributor of Foton in the country, opened its latest dealership in La Union.
Located along the busy Manila North Road in Bauang, La Union, the all-new dealership serves as the automaker’s 26th in the Philippines, as well as the 3rd newest showroom for 2018. Foton La Union is owned and operated by Absolute Advantage Inc. (AAI) and is headed by its president, Adrian Go.
According to the company, Foton La Union is the first dealership to have all types of Foton vehicles available under one roof. With it, the La Union showroom is capable of selling, as well as servicing passenger vehicles (PVs), light commercial vehicles (LCVs) and heavy-duty commercial vehicles (HCVs). Moreover, the new dealership also houses a parts and service center which is aimed at bolstering Foton La Union's aftersales service, as well as cater to various mobility solutions in the region.
In attendance during the opening ceremony were key figures from Foton Philippines, dealer principals, as well as executives from Foton China.
These included Foton Philippines president Rommel Syitn, Foton vice president for Business Development Alvin Lu, Foton Philippines executive vice president Anna Maria Parado, Vice General Manager in Passenger Vehicles for Southeast Asia Eric Zhang, and Foton La Union dealer principals Khenrik Tan, Rey Hao, Gerald Angeles, and Daniel Bolong. Serving as the guest speaker during the opening of Foton La Union was Honorable Eulogio Clarence Martin P. De Guzman III, Mayor of Bauang.
Foton La Union sits on a 4,400 square meter lot with the dealership itself covering about 2,300 square meters. It also has a 500 square meter showroom that can display several passenger vehicles. Right outside, various light and heavy commercial vehicles are also on display like the EST tractor head, Transit mixer truck and the Tornado M.
What the dealership lacks in showroom space, it does make up for with a vast service bay. Inside, there are nine service bays in total that can cater to passenger vehicles. There's also a huge stockyard at the back of the dealership, along with a truck service bay.
In his speech, Sytin stated that the opening of Foton La Union will serve to boost the company’s growth, particulary in the northern part of the Philippines. In addition, Sytin was also optimistic that their 26th dealership in the country will be one of their most powerful given the increase in infrastructure and commercial development in La Union and in the Ilocos regions.
Foton La Union is open from Monday – Saturday between the hours of 08:00 AM until 5:00 PM. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September 2018-10-31
- Foton Delivers Auman Suction Sewage Trucks to Shougang Group for Operation 2018-10-26
- Foton Ollin On Display at the Fifth China Urban Distribution Development Summit 2018-10-22
- Foton Philippines Launches Industry-first EC Mobile Service Program 2018-10-16
- IAA 2018: FOTON Exhibited AUMAN EST-A 2018-09-25
- Foton Secures an Order to Provide 220 ROWAR Trucks in Chengdu 2018-09-19
- Foton Partners with CADF and CAFIC to Deepen Investment Cooperation in Africa 2018-09-10
- 100 Units New Foton Auman ETX Car Carriers Delivered to Chongqing Customer 2018-09-07
- Foton Motor Opens a New Strategic Pattern in Myanmar 2018-09-03
- Foton Motor to Set up a Plant in Bangladesh to Assemble CVs 2018-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July