The 10th Anniversary Ceremony of JAC in Chile is Held Grandly
In the evening of October 25th, the 10th anniversary ceremony of JAC in Chile is held grandly in Santiago, Chile. Mr. Xiang Xingchu, the vice-general manager of JAC and Mr. Yu Yang, the general manager assistant of JAC International attended this ceremony.
JAC entered the Chilean market in 2008. In the past ten years, the products of JAC have exceeded 50,000 in the Chile market. Among them, JAC trucks ranked first of Chinese brands in Chile for many years, and passenger cars have always maintained the top three Chinese brands in this country.
At the ceremony, Mr.Xiang Xingchu, the vice general manager of JAC made an important speech. He pointed that:” In the past ten years, JAC and Chile dealers have joined hands and worked together, not only completing the leap of JAC in Chile, but also promoting JAC development. The success of JAC in the Chile market is not an accident. It is the inevitable result of the continuous efforts of JAC and both sides with the concept of "equality and mutual benefit, cooperation and mutual benefit". At the same time, JAC is making every effort to promote the technological development and commercialization of energy-saving vehicles, intelligent network vehicles and new energy vehicles.
In particular, commercial vehicles will further consolidate their superior position in the commercial vehicle market by strengthening the deep cooperation with Cummins Power; the new energy vehicle breaks through the intelligent temperature control technology of the battery pack, and solves the major thermal runaway safety problem of the ternary battery. Hand in hand with N EXTEV and Volkswagen, it will definitely promote JAC's new energy vehicles and passenger cars! In the next ten years, JAC will continue to provide more choices to customers with better products and better services, and create greater wealth and enjoyable experience, so that life will be better!
JAC Chile dealer said: It is a great honor to cooperate with JAC with international reputation, international factory, high standard equipment, continuous innovation and deepening technology development. Since 2008, the two parties have started to cooperate with each other. In the past ten years, the two sides have mutual trust and mutual benefit, and listened to the needs of end users together to meet the expectations of end customers, providing quality guarantees for the whole line of passenger car products and commercial vehicle products nationwide. The customer's solid backing. The results of the efforts of both sides in the past ten years deserve our pride. At the same time, we are more optimistic about our long-term vision. We will continue to work closely together to provide Chilean end customers with better products and better product solutions, while continuing to expand JAC. To expend JAC international reputation in the Chile market and other Latin America markets.
On the scene of the celebration, JAC gave the 10th Anniversary Thanksgiving Award for the loyal customers who supported and trusted JAC for 10 years. There were 10 Huawei tablets, 5 days for Uruguay travel and 1 T6 p pickup for winners.
At the same time, they also gave the honor of the “10th Anniversary Staff” and awarded certificates and prizes for the 5 ‘ten-year meritorious’ staff, who are from JAC Chile team management, sales, marketing, technical, and service departments.
The excellent operating results of JAC in Chile for 10 years have laid a solid foundation for the future development of JAC in the Chilean market, and accumulated sufficient positive energy. On this basis, JAC will continue to actively promote the marketing innovation of the whole line of products, and return the trust of dealers and the majority of JAC customers with better performance, and help the Chinese brands in Chile and even in Latin America markets. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition 2018-11-06
- JAC Gives Solution to Seize Opportunities of China-Africa Cooperation Warming-up 2018-10-19
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- JAC Shuailing i3-T330 Electric Logistic Vehicle Makes its Debut 2018-10-11
- JAC Makes Entry into Argentina with SUVs, Pick-ups and Mini TrucKs 2018-09-29
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- 50 Units JAC Gallop K7 to Serve ZTO Express Soon 2018-08-29
- JAC Team Won the Championship at the Int'l Cross-country Rally 2018-08-24
- JAC Kangling X5 Secures An Order of 500 Units in Yiwu 2018-08-22
- JAC T6 Competed in 2018 North Asia Rally 2018-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July