Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
On November 9, 2018 World Internal Combustion Engine Congress (also known as Engine China 2018) was held in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province. Over 1,500 experts, industrial insiders, entrepreneurs from all over the world attended the conference. Jiang Xuefeng, Deputy General Manager of Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng), on behalf of China’s commercial vehicle industry, delivered a keynote speech on Development Trend and Latest Achievements of Diesel Engines for Commercial Vehicles.
In Jiang’s speech, he pointed out the development of alternative fuels, more efficient diesel engines and drivelines are the right answers to more stringent environmental protection regulations. In the meantime, he called for more concerted efforts on promoting electric vehicles and improving the overall intelligence and internet-connectedness of vehicles.
As one of the leading players in China’s auto industry, Dongfeng has long been committed to strengthening China’s overall competitiveness in the world’s auto market.
Since China’s launch of reform and opening-up policy four decades ago, China has become the world’s largest internal combustion engine market and manufacturer in the world. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 37 Units First Batch Dongfeng KD Vehicles Delivered to Ethiopia 2018-11-14
- Dongfeng KX Trucks Arrive in Shenyang for Operation 2018-11-06
- China’s First Methanol Reforming Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks Enters Operation 2018-10-26
- 311 Units Dongfeng KR Trucks to Arrive in Beijing for Operation 2018-10-26
- Dongfeng Rolls Off Its First KR Full Electric Sanitation Vehicles 2018-10-24
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- 47 Units Dongfeng LNG Sanitation Trucks to Arrive in Xinjiang for Operation 2018-09-20
- New Generation Dongfeng KR Medium Trucks Officially Delivered to Customers 2018-09-12
- 110,000 Units Dongfeng Vehicles Work Smoothly in Africa 2018-09-11
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2018-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July