Yuchai Brings National VI Engines on Display at Engine China 2018
From November 15 to 17, the 17th International Exhibition on Internal Combustion Engine was held at National Convention Center in Beijing. Themed with “Innovation, Energy-efficiency, Emission Reduction and Green Manufacturing”, this year’s event is set to showcase the latest development and products in the industry.
Yuchai, one of the leading engine makers in China, brought five new engine products with National VI Emission Standards on display, including YCS04, YCY24, YCK08, YCK11 and YCK13. According to Yuchai, these engines are targeted at both bus and truck markets and are scheduled to enter mass production early next year.
Built on Yuchai K engine platform, YCK08, YCK11 and YCK13 engines are designed for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles. With more integrated structure and more compact design, they have all lost weight and achieve higher torques at lower speed. In addition, they boasts higher fuel economy and easier maintenance procedures. For the medium-duty engine, its B10 life expectancy reaches one million kilometers while for the heavy-duty engine, its B10 life expectancy reaches 1.6 million kilometers.
Yuchai 6K13 engine covers a horsepower from 520 to 580. With super high fuel injection system and highly efficient pressurizer, the engine achieves more exhaustive combustion and a maximum torque of 2,550 N.m. In addition, with higher fuel economy, it helps vehicles deliver more powerful performances and thus fully meets the high demands in logistic industry. So far, Yuchai engines have been mounted on trucks made by Liuzhou Motor, SHACMAN, Dongfeng, C&C Truck, Dengfeng Huashen. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2018-11-09
- Yuchai Launches Series of 10 New National Ⅳ Non-Road Engines 2018-11-05
- Yuchai 6K13 Engine Doubled Its Sales in the First Three Quarters of 2018 2018-11-05
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou 2018-10-17
- China's Energy Giant Partners with Weichai to Develop Hydrogen Trucks 2018-10-15
- Yuchai Releases K08 Diesel Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2018-10-11
- Yuchai and Germany Eberspaecher to Form a Joint Venture 2018-09-11
- Yuchai 580 Horsepower Engine to Hit the Heavy-duty Truck Market 2018-09-05
- The Successful Ignition of K08N-60 Marks a New Member added to China VI Engines 2018-08-24
- Yuchai Enters Qatar Market with 2022 FIFA World Cup Coming in Qatar 2018-08-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July