Foton Auman EST 400 Available for Test Drives in Thailand
Foton is targeting Thailand's commercial automotive industry by launching its Daimler Auman Est 400 at the Foton Expo Day at Pathumthani Speed Way this week.
Foton Thailand president Gao Ming said the event will offer test drives. The Auman Est 400 truck performs has 400 horsepower at 1,900 revolutions per min from high-quality engine. It comes with the ZF gearbox system, both manual shift 16 gears and automatic shift AMT 12 gears are provided. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Philippines Sets to Launch Gratour TM in 2019 2018-11-14
- Foton Gets Order for 167 ROWAR ES5 Medium-duty Trucks 2018-11-13
- Foton Motor Opens Its 26th Dealership in La Union, Philippines 2018-11-09
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September 2018-10-31
- Foton Delivers Auman Suction Sewage Trucks to Shougang Group for Operation 2018-10-26
- Foton Ollin On Display at the Fifth China Urban Distribution Development Summit 2018-10-22
- Foton Philippines Launches Industry-first EC Mobile Service Program 2018-10-16
- IAA 2018: FOTON Exhibited AUMAN EST-A 2018-09-25
- Foton Secures an Order to Provide 220 ROWAR Trucks in Chengdu 2018-09-19
- Foton Partners with CADF and CAFIC to Deepen Investment Cooperation in Africa 2018-09-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July