Foton Auman Intelligent Trucks for Hauling Construction Waste Launch in Shenzhen
On November 16, a grand ceremony was held in Shenzhen to mark the entry of Auman intelligent truck for transporting construction wastes. In the meantime, 100 units city buses were handed over to the local customer for operation.
Fully demonstrating Foton’s commitment to environmental protection, Auman intelligent truck has gone through a number of technological improvements. Thanks to the introduction of DPF, the truck effectively collects particle materials and fully meets the special requirements for environmental protection in Shenzhen.
Achieving a maximum torque of 2,200 N.m, Auman intelligent truck delivers more powerful performances and effectively reduces vibrations during its operation.
Its Super Fleet management system monitors the vehicle’s operation data in real time, such as its location and trails. Thus, such phenomena as speeding, not-up-to-environmental standards and driver-induced wrong routes will be effectively kept at bay. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton OLLIN TS11 Makes its Debut 2018-11-20
- Foton Auman EST 400 Available for Test Drives in Thailand 2018-11-19
- Foton Philippines Sets to Launch Gratour TM in 2019 2018-11-14
- Foton Gets Order for 167 ROWAR ES5 Medium-duty Trucks 2018-11-13
- Foton Motor Opens Its 26th Dealership in La Union, Philippines 2018-11-09
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September 2018-10-31
- Foton Delivers Auman Suction Sewage Trucks to Shougang Group for Operation 2018-10-26
- Foton Ollin On Display at the Fifth China Urban Distribution Development Summit 2018-10-22
- Foton Philippines Launches Industry-first EC Mobile Service Program 2018-10-16
- IAA 2018: FOTON Exhibited AUMAN EST-A 2018-09-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July