Sinotruk CDW Sold 100 Units Lishi 6*4 Engineering Trucks
On November 10, Sinotruk CDW held a grand ceremony to mark the delivery of the first batch of 10 units CDW Lishi 6*4 engineering trucks to their customer Chengkai Construction Group Jiangxi Road & Bridge Engineering Co., Ltd. in Gao’an. On the same day, Sinotruk CDW secured another order of 100 units CDW Lishi 6*4 engineering vehicles from its customer.
So far, Sinotruk CDW has already established a solid reputation in Jiangxi province thanks to its high-quality products and superb after-sales services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Sinotruk Receives Orders of 209 for Its N Series Trucks in Shanghai 2018-11-01
- Weichai Power to Supply Engines to Sinotruk Starting from 2019 2018-10-31
- Sinotruk and Zonda Team up to Build Assembly Plant in Ghana 2018-10-17
- First Batch of 200 Sinotruk Intelligent Muck Trucks to be Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-10-16
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR 2018-09-27
- 20 Units Sinotruk Sitrak Trucks Arrive in Jiangyin for Operation 2018-09-26
- China Donates Garbage Collection Truck to Boost Public Health in Uganda 2018-09-25
- Sinotruk Announces to Localise MAN Heavy-duty Truck with VW's Traton Group 2018-09-19
- Sinotruk to Set up Truck Assembly Plant in Ghana 2018-09-07
- Why SINOTRUK HOWO is at the Top of the Best Truck Builders 2018-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July