Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup
The Chinese giant has announced the launch of its new flagship pickup truck Wingle 7 on November 22 in Yunnan province. As one of the major strategic products of Great Wall in the next three years, WINGLE 7 has a uniquely eye-catching design and a powerful driveline. Moreover, it achieves much higher standards and has become more integrated with the internet.
Premiere of new items held in September this year. Pickup Wingle 7 got a massive front bumper, an enlarged grille in hexagonal shape and different headlights with integrated daytime running lights on the LED-matrix.
Equipped with an intelligent voice exchange system which was jointly developed by Great Wall and IFLYTEK, WINGLE 7 offers brand new driving experience for drivers and ushers an exciting era for pickups.
With an equally fashionable and comfortable interior, WINGLE 7 has successfully lowered its noise level to just 45 dB. It creates an extremely quiet driving environment for drivers.
Equipped with GW4D20D engine, WINGLE 7 is able to generate a maximum power of 143PS (105kW) and a maximum torque of 135 N.m/1,400-2,800rpm. Together with its six-speed manually controlled transmission gearbox, the truck only consumes 7.6 liter of fuel for every 100 km.
As the leading player in China’s pickup market, Great Wall has made numerous improvements on WINGLE 7. With such advanced technologies as vehicle camera, vehicle radar, TPMS, BOSCH’s ninth generation ESP, HHC, BA, safety airbags, CCS, reinforced body structure, the pickup is set to make big splashes in China’s pickup market.
Having been called a multi-tasker, WINGLE 7 can be readily adapted for family travel, urban transportation and various other purposes.
The saloon model has got more comfortable seats for driver and front passenger, also changed the front panel, the steering wheel has four spokes, and the multimedia system has a different control unit climate control and “floating” touchscreen.
The novelty is available in two versions: standard and extended. Also, buyers will offer a cargo version of the SUV called the Wingle 7 Champion, which will differ in interior trim, 18-inch wheels and a rich set of options.
Under the hood, flagship installed a 2.0-liter diesel unit GW4D20D performance 143 BHP engine is Couple to a 6-speed manual transmission. Drive — full. Cost Great Wall Wingle in China 7 ranges from 95 to 117 800 800 yuan (13 800 to 16 $ 900). (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- Great Wall to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 200,000 Units in 2020 2018-10-09
- Great Wall Introduced a new Powerful Pickup: Wingle 7 2018-07-23
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- Cummins Pocketed Two Awards at 12th Great Influence to China Bus Industry 2018-01-18
- Great Wall Motor Listed in TOP50 of 2017 Best China Brands 2017-05-22
- Great Progress has been Achieved in Vehicle Battery Researching 2013-06-27
- Great Wall Wingle 6 Concept Pickup Truck for the Shanghai Auto Show 2013-04-19
- Great Wall Motor's Vehicles Destined for RUS Aboard Logistics Train for the First Time 2013-04-01
- Great Wall Motor to build factory in Brazil by 2013 2013-03-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July