SAIC Hongyan Opens 4S Stores in Laos
On November 21, SAIC Hongyan officially opened its 4S stores in Vientiane, the capital city of Laos. Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, Xu Heping, president of SAIC Hongyan Laos 4S Store, and government officials from Laos attended the opening ceremony.
“The opening of our 4S stores in Laos marks a new beginning for our company,” said Xu Heping. In recent years, SAIC Hongyan trucks have established a formidable presence in Laos, playing an increasingly important role in the country. To further meet the growing demand, SAIC Hongyan will speed up the construction of its CKD factory in Laos.
Boasting state-of-art technologies, SAIC Hongyan has already established a solid reputation in Southeast Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, the Middle East and South America. In a number of countries across the world, the company’s heavy-duty trucks are now widely used in transportation, infrastructure construction, urban sanitation, and urban engineering projects. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan Put Three Vehicles On Display at Guangzhou International CV Expo 2018-11-19
- SAIC Yuejin Rolls Out 2019 New Truck Models in Nanjing 2018-11-15
- SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks Delivered to Yingkou for Operation 2018-11-02
- SAIC Hongyan Brought Genlyon and Genpaw on Display in Kunshan 2018-10-31
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting 2018-10-23
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts at China International Auto Products Expo 2018-10-19
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August 2018-09-27
- IAA 2018: SAIC Showcases Battery-electric Maxus EV80 Van Range 2018-09-25
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus V80 Ready to Serve CIIE 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: SAIC Maxus Showcases Four Variants of New Pure-electric Maxus EV80 2018-09-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August