Hongyan Trucks Delivered to SF Express for Operation
From November 16 to 25, the 16th China (Guangzhou) International Auto Exhibition was held in Guangzhou. SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) officially handed over its customized trucks for SF Express.
Measuring almost 17 meters in length, the truck made by SAIC Hongyan boasts a space of 117 cubic meters. Equipped with CURSOR engine, the truck delivers consistently powerful performances. Thanks to the introduction of new materials and new manufacturing techniques, the truck has successfully lost weight and at the same time achieves even higher safety standards.
“The truck (made by SAIC Hongyan) has set a new benchmark for more efficient transportation in the future,” said He Guangyuan, former minister of China’s Machinery & Industry. So far, orders for the truck have come from several giants in the logistic industry, including STO Express and BEST Express.
“We will continue to diversify our products and deepen our cooperation with players in the logistic market,” said one person-in-charge from SAIC Hongyan. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan Opens 4S Stores in Laos 2018-11-27
- SAIC Hongyan Put Three Vehicles On Display at Guangzhou International CV Expo 2018-11-19
- SAIC Hongyan Genlyon Trucks Delivered to Yingkou for Operation 2018-11-02
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting 2018-10-23
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts at China International Auto Products Expo 2018-10-19
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August 2018-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 3,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2018-09-07
- SAIC Hongyan Attends the 6th China-Euroasia Expo 2018-09-04
- SAIC Hongyan Invests 2.1 Billion RMB in Chongqing for Production Expansion 2018-08-29
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July 2018-08-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July