FAWDE Jinwei 4DB1 Set to Lead High-end Light Truck Power
Recently, FAWDE officially released its newly developed Jinwei 4DB1, an engine for the high-end light-duty truck market in China.
Having two independent combustion technologies, Jinwei 4DB1 engine achieves a B10 lifespan of 400,000 kilometers and a maximum power of 100 kW. Reaching a rotation speed of 3,600 r/min, it needs lubricating every 40,000 kilometers.
Thanks to its lower body weight and a number of state-of-art technologies, the engine is ready to help vehicles deliver more powerful performances and achieve higher energy efficiency.
Since its debut in late 2017, Jinwei 4DB1 engine has become widely recognized in the market. So far, it has been working smoothly on light-duty trucks made by Jiefang, Hongta, Dongfeng, Shifeng, KAMA and Wuzheng.
Committed to promoting the sound and fast development of truck industry, FAWDE has been making relentless efforts in technological innovations and market expansion. (www.chinatrucks.com)
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July