Galont Placed an Order for 300 Units Dongfeng TUYI Light Trucks
On November 28, the order signing ceremony between DFAC and Galont for 300 units Dongfeng TUYI was held in Dongfeng Light Commercial Vehicle Marketing Co., Ltd. Mr. Du Yongsheng, chairman and CEO of Galont, Mr. Yangtao, president of Dongfeng Light Commercial Vehicle Marketing Co., Ltd, and other related leaders of both parties, jointly attended the signing ceremony.
According to Galont, these delivered trucks will be used by some of its 2000 distributors to deliver lubricating oil across the country.
To examine how Dongfeng TUYI light truck performs in ride control, comfort and power, Mr. Du Yongsheng, chairman and CEO of Galont, got to drive the vehicle in person. According to Mr. Du, Dongfeng TUYI could hold up to 200 barrels of lubricating oil, the loading capacity is high enough to meet their needs. Furthermore, the vehicle is easier to control, could deliver great comfort and strong power even when working in extremely remote area with tough terrain conditions.
The signing ceremony further consolidates DFCV’s position as a light-duty truck makers in China. In future, DFAC will continue to innovate and provide great product and service. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2018-11-09
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Will Get Approval of Passenger Car Manufacturing 2013-08-23
- DFL: More Efforts on Light Vehicles 2013-08-19
- DFAC Sold More Than 17000 Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks in May 2013-06-06
- New Factory of DFAC to be put into Use 2013-06-04
- Nissan Cooperates with DFAC in Manufacturing Trucks in Spain 2013-05-28
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway 2018-11-29
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- Sany Secures an Order Worth 200 Million RMB at Bauma China 2018-11-29
- FAWDE Jinwei 4DB1 Set to Lead High-end Light Truck Power 2018-11-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July