7 Millionth FAW Jiefang Truck Rolled off Assembly Line
On November 30, a grand ceremony was held at the assembly workshop of FAW Jiefang to mark the truck maker’s the accumulated truck production volume reaching seven million units in total. As J7 truck with National VI Emission Standards gradually went off the production line, the company’s staff together with a number of journalists witnessed the historical moment.
Equipped with 560 horsepower Xichai 6DM3 engine, Jiefang J7 is equipped with EGR+DOC+DPF+SCR.
On July 13, 1956, the first truck rolled off the assembly line under the Jiefang brand
Since the debut of the first Jiefang truck in 1956, the truck maker has successfully rolled out seven generations of truck products and has witnessed a robust growth in the past 62 years.
By 26 February, 1983, FAW Jiefang has produced over 1 million trucks.
As of September 30 this year, FAW Jiefang’s sales volume of trucks reached 224,900 units. From 1956 to September 30 this year, its combined sales of trucks totaled 696.69 units. (www.chinatrucks.com)
On15 July, 2001, We saw FAW Jiefang's production has increased to 3 million.
On 15 July, 2014, FAW Jiefang's production has reached 6 million.
Since 2016, FAW Jiefang has been ranking the top position in the industry for three consecutive years. From January to October this year, the truck maker’s sales volume of whole trucks reached 291,000 units, accounting for 21.1% of the medium- and heavy-duty truck market in China.
Its accumulated truck production volume reaching seven million units marks a new milestone for FAW Jiefang. To further strengthen its business presence in the global market, the truck maker aims to increase its annual sales volume of whole trucks to 350,000 units in 2020, 430,000 units in 2023 and 500,000 units in 2025.
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Attends Guangzhou International CV Exhibition 2018-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct. 2018-11-05
- FAW Jiefang J7 Truck Makes a High-profile Debut in Shanghai 2018-10-30
- Can the Future Optimus Prime Transform from a China-made Truck? 2018-10-29
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks 2018-10-29
- FAW Jiefang Truck Sales to Hit 7 Million Units 2018-10-29
- DEUTZ Fully Out of the DEUTZ Dalian Joint Venture with FAW 2018-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2018-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August