SHACMAN to Increase Its Overseas Sales Volume to 20,000 Units in 2019
On December 2rd, SHACMAN International Business Conference was opened the curtain in Xian with the theme of “Value Leading, Service Innovating Pursuing&Surpassing”, welcoming more than 500 authorities, company leaders, partners and press representatives to attend this conference.
In 2018, the company’s export volume is estimated to break 12,000 units threshold, up by over 30% year on year. Its market share in China’s export of heavy-duty truck sector is thus set to grow by 2.6 percentage points this year. In 2019, SHACMAN expects its overseas sales to increase to 20,000 units and continue with its success from the previous year.
In response to the government’s Belt Road Initiative in recent years, SHACMAN has been strengthening its marketing efforts in many countries across the world and has provided more than 17,000 units vehicles to work for the Belt Road Initiative.
In his keynote speech on SHACMAN Overseas Expansion, Wang Yanhong, General Manager of SHACMAN, pointed out that the group expects 2025 fiscal revenue will exceed RMB150 billion, among which nearly 40pc are contributed from overseas market. At the meantime, new challenges will appear and new requirements will be needed during the expanding process of SHACMAN.
Over the year, truly significantly improvement has been made in overseas marketing, service and accessories network building. For the weak regions like Africa and Southeast Asia, SHACMAN has increased its investment and successfully expands its presence to more than 100 countries worldwide. This year alone, the sales volume of its locally produced trucks in the overseas market is expected to exceed 3,500 units, reaching a new historical level. Despite the overall industry saw a 10% y/y decline in overseas sales, SHACMAN continue to surge against the trend. 22 of best international partners, who contributed towards the achievement, was thus presented awards for their outstanding performance.
NAIM MAZOUZ, the head of GM Group further noted that "Due to its high quality at a reasonable price, Shacman is fast becoming the most popular brand of heavy trucks in Algeria. Statistics indicate that over 40,000 vehicles have been exported to Algeria since 2006, occupying 80 percent of the country's engineering truck market.”
According to chinatrucks’ reports, the current top export destinations for China’s heavy-duty trucks were the third world economies which import mainly dumping trucks used for various engineering and construction projects. But SHACMAN sets to make the situation different by rolling out product tailored to the client’s need.
For example, in Algeria, SHACMAN has launched X3000 logistics vehicle, F3000 engineering truck and L3000 Cummins lorry trucks to cater to Algerian consumers preferences; In Kazakhstan, H3000 mining dump truck has been replaced with lightweight, high-performance materials according to local regulations; In Vietnam, SHACMAN introduced the H3000 dump truck that meets the Euro 5 emission standard, and fits the additional Rain-channeling grooves on front cover for the rainy weather in Southeast Asia; In Malaysia, SHACMAN launched the X3000 high-horsepower + AMT high-end model, to work together with the overseas version of Tianxingjian SHACMAN Telematics system; In Africa, the M3000 long-distance tractor with a 1900L anti-theft fuel tank and a driving range of 4,700km become a role model in local region; While in Uzbekistan, the H3000 natural gas dump truck is quite popular as its reserves of natural gas are quite high… The concept of “one country, one vehicle” is precisely the understanding of SHACMAN for customers in various segments.
At the meeting, SHACMAN Telematics system, SHACMAN’s service system for its overseas market, was also revealed to the public. By taking full advantages of the internet and big data, the system is set to create more values and deepen cooperation between SHACMAN and its global customers. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2018-12-04
- SHACMAN Ready to Further Expand Its Overseas Presence in 2019 2018-12-03
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins 2018-11-09
- SHACMAN Rolls Out 1,000th Heavy-duty Truck in Algeria 2018-11-09
- Shacman Delivers 100 Units NG Powered Trucks to Their Customer in Xinjiang 2018-09-19
- Shacman Rolls Out Truck with Weichai WP10 Engine for Coal Hauling 2018-09-12
- Shacman Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks from Jiulong Logistics 2018-09-04
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August