Foton-Daimler Signs a Deal of 2,000 Units Trucks with Wellong Etown
On November, 28, 2018 Logistic New Business Cooperation Forum was held at Beijing Super Truck Experiencing Center. At the forum, Foton-Daimler signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Wellong Etown. In addition, the truck maker secured an order of 2,000 units trucks from Wellong Etown.
“By cooperating with Foton-Daimler, we aim at creating a win-win situation for both parties,” said Shi Wenjin, president of Wellong Etown.
Having already passed PEMS test and gained certificate for National VI Emission Standards from the government, Foton-Daimler has several new truck models with the most stringent emission standards ready for commercialization in early 2019.
In recent years, governments at various levels have been calling for greener logistic services. Along with the fast growing logistic industry in China, “Greener and more intelligent logistic service is the development trend in the industry,” said Gong Yueqiong, General Manager of Foton. By working more closely with all major players in the logistic industry, Foton aims to further promote the sound and fast development of China’s green logistic services.
- 600 Units Foton ROWOR to Work on Construction for Zhangjiakou Winter Olympics 2018-11-22
- Foton Auman Intelligent Trucks for Hauling Construction Waste Launch in Shenzhen 2018-11-20
- Foton OLLIN TS11 Makes its Debut 2018-11-20
- Foton Auman EST 400 Available for Test Drives in Thailand 2018-11-19
- Foton Philippines Sets to Launch Gratour TM in 2019 2018-11-14
- Foton Gets Order for 167 ROWAR ES5 Medium-duty Trucks 2018-11-13
- Foton Motor Opens Its 26th Dealership in La Union, Philippines 2018-11-09
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September 2018-10-31
- Foton Delivers Auman Suction Sewage Trucks to Shougang Group for Operation 2018-10-26
- Foton Ollin On Display at the Fifth China Urban Distribution Development Summit 2018-10-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August