XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group (XCMG),a leading Chinese construction machinery equipment manufacturer, has announced a partnership with Motorcity, the exclusive distributor of a wide range of commercial and passenger vehicle brands in Bahrain.
Motorcity chairman Waleed Kanoo expressed his delight over the partnership deal with XCMG and the potential in Bahrain heavy industry machinery market.
Waleed Kanoo, Motorcity Chairman said: “Motorcity’s commercial division has long served the construction and heavy industry market in Bahrain with some of the world’s top brands.”
“The addition of XCMG will significantly bolster Motorcity’s leading role in building Bahrain’s future projects and helping local companies find their ideal machinery solutions locally,” he added.
XCMG, China's largest construction machinery manufacturer, ranks number six globally in the construction machinery industry. With the successful implementation of its "going global" strategy, XCMG has hit an annual export value of over over $1.6 billion. XCMG products have been sold globally, directly and through distributors, by 300 distributors to more than 170 countries and regions.
XCMG has combined innovative technologies with the development to build a series of products that represent the most advanced technologies in China and around the world.
XCMG has introduced many new models into the market, including a 2,000t all-terrain crane, 4,000t crawler crane, 12t heavy-duty loader (the largest in China), 100m aerial fire truck (the highest in Asia), and fourth-generation intelligent road construction equipment, all of which have been highly recognized in the global construction machinery industry.
- XCMG Successfully Secures a Deal Worth 32 Million RMB 2018-12-10
- XCMG Hanvan G9 Tractors On Display at China (Panama) Brand Exhibition 2018-12-07
- XCMG E300 Receives Four Top Awards at the 3rd New Energy Delivery Vehicle Race 2018-11-09
- XCMG Secures Orders of 50 Units HANVAN G5 Trucks in Handan 2018-11-06
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan 2018-10-29
- XCMG XG90 Off-road Dumper Attends 2018 China Mining Congress & Expo 2018-10-24
- XCMG Continues to Expand its Presence in Liupanshui 2018-10-16
- XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo 2018-09-30
- XCMG Mining Dumpers Make Contribution to Mine Construction in Inner Mongolia 2018-09-05
- XCMG Light Concrete Mixers to Arrive in Guangdong for Operation 2018-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August