Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation
On November 28, Beiben’s first fire-fighting truck for airports was officially delivered to its customer in South Africa.
The truck, which is built on Beiben NG10 chassis, boasts high reliability and maneuverability. It is particularly designed for fire-fighting and rescue work at airports.
The official operation of Beiben trucks in South Africa marks a new milestone for Beiben and lays a solid foundation for the company’s expansion in African market.
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Displayed at Hohhot New Energy Vehicle Summit 2018-10-29
- Beiben Secures an Order of 20 Units Self-dumping Trucks 2018-10-23
- 39 Beiben Trucks Attended Equatorial Guinea’s 50th Independence Anniversary 2018-10-17
- Beiben Secures Orders for 300 Units Logistic Trucks in Hangzhou 2018-10-15
- Beiben 4×2 Truck Obtains Entry Certificate in Singapore 2018-09-30
- Beiben Delegation Travels to Thailand for Marketing Expansion 2018-09-05
- Beiben Rolls Outs 4244A Vehicle 2018-08-22
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August