The 12th Ling Long Chinese CV Annual Selection Award Ceremony Held Grandly
2019 Chinese Commercial Vehicle Annual Selection Award Ceremony, sponsored by Linglong Tire, was successfully held in Beijing. It is the twelfth year for Chinese Commercial Vehicle Annual Selection this year and it has been fully recognized by industry experts, commercial enterprises, users and media.
As the sponsored enterprise of this event for 10 years in a row, Linglong Tire has promoted the scientific and technological innovation and strategic development of automotive technology by taking its own technology research and development advantages through its cooperation and effort with China's auto industry. Currently, the company has six R&D centers and five manufacturing bases worldwide. Adhering to concept of prospective study, Linglong has seccessfully developed dandelion rubber tire, 3D printing polyurethane tire and graphene tire, which caters to the development trend of the future commercial vehicle.
As an important part of the auto industry, Linglong Tire will insist on its input in research and development innovation and provide strong support for the commercial vehicle performance improvement!
- LLIT Appeared on BUS & TRUCK EXPO 2018 2018-11-19
- Linglong Displays Its Green Max Series Tires at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas 2018-11-05
- Linglong Held High-level Talks with SI Group 2018-10-30
- Linglong Tire Held Business Investment Talk with EBRD 2018-10-19
- Linglong to Sign Deal With Sunset to Jack Up Market Share in Brazil, Paraguay 2018-10-11
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- Another Good News Comes from Linglong’s Serbian Project 2018-09-20
- Linglong Displays at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 2018-09-17
- Linglong among the List of Asia's 500 Most Influential Brands 2018 2018-09-07
- Linglong Tire Enters into Technical Strategic Cooperation with FAW 2018-09-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August