XCMG Successfully Secures a Deal Worth 32 Million RMB
Recently, Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group (XCMG) successfully secured an order with a total worth of 32 million RMB. According to the contract signed between the two parties, XCMG is to provide 36 units 90T self-dumping trucks and coal transporting trucks to its customer.
Equipped with WP13G530E310 engine, these trucks to be delivered to its customer boast powerful performances and unparalleled reliability. In addition, with higher fuel efficiency and higher safety standards, they allow the truck operator further cut its operating costs.
To create a more quiet working environment and improve the comforts for drivers, the driver’s cockpit is fully insulated with advanced air-conditioning system and fire-resistant materials.
So far, XCMG trucks have successfully obtained a number of well recognized quality certificates, such as TüV from Germany. In addition, they have won numerous honors, including China Machinery Technological Advances Third Award.
- XCMG Hanvan G9 Tractors On Display at China (Panama) Brand Exhibition 2018-12-07
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity 2018-12-06
- XCMG E300 Receives Four Top Awards at the 3rd New Energy Delivery Vehicle Race 2018-11-09
- XCMG Secures Orders of 50 Units HANVAN G5 Trucks in Handan 2018-11-06
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan 2018-10-29
- XCMG XG90 Off-road Dumper Attends 2018 China Mining Congress & Expo 2018-10-24
- XCMG Continues to Expand its Presence in Liupanshui 2018-10-16
- XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo 2018-09-30
- XCMG Mining Dumpers Make Contribution to Mine Construction in Inner Mongolia 2018-09-05
- XCMG Light Concrete Mixers to Arrive in Guangdong for Operation 2018-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August