Foton Annual Conference for Asian Region Grandly Held in Vietnam
Foton Motor's 2019 Annual Conference for Asian Region took place on December 5, 2018 in Da Nang, Vietnam, with 120 dealers and partners from 16 countries of Asia Pacific joinning together for the premier industry event.The conference is running under the theme "Customer Focused, Investment and Cooperation" with the aim of further promoting the localization of Foton motor with local partners.
Established at the conference, Foton Vietnam Co., Ltd is the second national owned and operated company registered by Foton Motor in Southeast Asia after Thailand. Foton motor will build more parts warehouses and service systems to further satisfy local clients' requirements for vehicle and parts.
There are three strategic models purpose-built for Vietnam market being released at the conference. It includes AUMARK S light-duty truck, AUMAN EST and EST-M medium- and heavy-duty truck series.
Targeting at medium and high-end logistics market, AUMARK S light-duty truck has been built on a new platform. With Foton Cummins efficient power, the vehicle performance will be greatly improved in power, fuel, noise reduction, and weight.
AUMAN EST and EST-M medium- and heavy-duty truck series are built with Foton Daimler Automotive technology. Targeting at medium and long-haul transport and efficient logistics market, the vehicle are fitted with Foton Cummins power, Foton ZF transmission. In addition to them, intelligent power system, smart auxiliary driving and fleet management systems also comes standard to cater to users' requirements for low operation cost and high efficiency.
Today, Foton has launched these three products in Colombia, Chile, Thailand, Russia, Malaysia, and Myanmar. Furthermore, a 3-year-7-country racing plan titled "FOTON AUMAN EFFICIENT LOGISTICS TRUCK RACING CHAMPIONSHIP" was also launched during the conference. It is learnt that the race aims to help drives to correct their driving habits and provide them with a more efficient and comfortable driving experience.
- National VI Foton Xiangling Mini-truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-12-12
- Foton-Daimler Signs a Deal of 2,000 Units Trucks with Wellong Etown 2018-12-04
- 600 Units Foton ROWOR to Work on Construction for Zhangjiakou Winter Olympics 2018-11-22
- Foton Auman Intelligent Trucks for Hauling Construction Waste Launch in Shenzhen 2018-11-20
- Foton OLLIN TS11 Makes its Debut 2018-11-20
- Foton Auman EST 400 Available for Test Drives in Thailand 2018-11-19
- Foton Philippines Sets to Launch Gratour TM in 2019 2018-11-14
- Foton Gets Order for 167 ROWAR ES5 Medium-duty Trucks 2018-11-13
- Foton Motor Opens Its 26th Dealership in La Union, Philippines 2018-11-09
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September 2018-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August