Linglong Tire Won China Industrial Award
On December 9, the fifth China Industrial Award Ceremony was held at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Linglong Tire") won China Industrial Award, the first tire enterprise in China to win this award. Mr. Wang Feng, chairman and president of Linglong Tire, accepted this award at the Great Hall of the People.
The China Industrial Award is the highest award in Chinese industrial field approved by the State Council, which could represent the highest level of Chinese industrial development. This award is an incentive and affirmation of Chinese enterprises which aim at stepping into the high-end manufacturing fields with global competitiveness.
Since its establishment in 1975, Linglong Tire has been among the global top 20 tire enterprises and top 3 in China for many years though its continuous efforts in exploration and innovation. Currently, the company has six R&D centers and five manufacturing bases across the world with over 10,000 employees and brand value reaching nearly $5.5 billion, making its constant contributions to the development of Chinese tire industry. Till now, Linglong has obtained more than 500 patents at home and abroad and has successfully developed dandelion tire, 3D printed polyurethane tire and silicone tire.
Besides, Linglong’s products are sold to over 180 countries and regions and the company successfully provides OE service VW, Audi, Ford, Renault-Nissan etc. On August 21, 2018, Linglong Tire issued an announcement on its overseas investment. Linglong Tire has brought forward to build high performance radial tire project with annual capacity reaching 13.62 million units in the free trade area of Zrenjanin, southeast of Serbia, which demonstrates that Linglong’s second overseas manufacturing base will be in Serbia. Currently, Linglong has established manufacturing facilities in Dezhou China, Liuzhou China, Jingmen China and Thailand while maintaining the operations facility in Zhaoyuan China, in order to form its 5+3 global layout. In the future, the company plans to study and investigate in America to fully develop its global strategic layout.
- The 12th Ling Long Chinese CV Annual Selection Award Ceremony Held Grandly 2018-12-10
- LLIT Appeared on BUS & TRUCK EXPO 2018 2018-11-19
- Linglong Displays Its Green Max Series Tires at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas 2018-11-05
- Linglong Held High-level Talks with SI Group 2018-10-30
- Linglong Tire Held Business Investment Talk with EBRD 2018-10-19
- Linglong to Sign Deal With Sunset to Jack Up Market Share in Brazil, Paraguay 2018-10-11
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- Another Good News Comes from Linglong’s Serbian Project 2018-09-20
- Linglong Displays at Automechanika Frankfurt 2018 2018-09-17
- Linglong among the List of Asia's 500 Most Influential Brands 2018 2018-09-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September