Malaysia Chen Sing Auto Group Paid a Visit to FAWDE
On the afternoon of October 30, Huang Qingyun, executive chairman of Malaysia Chen Sing Automobile Group, and Zou Yuxi, general manager of the company, visited the Jiefang Engine Division. They were assisted by the Deputy General Manager of the engine division Ji Yizhi, assistant general manager Zhang Zhenfeng, and marketing service department. Warm reception by relevant personnel such as the Heavy Machinery Department.
Chen Sing Auto Group is a long-established company with 60 years of experience in automotive assembly. The group currently has assembly plants in Malaysia, Vietnam and Myanmar.
The focus is coming!
The group leads the purpose of this trip to China
Is seeking new cooperation with Chinese commercial vehicle companies
The main itinerary is locked into two units of FAW liberation
One of them is FAW Jiefang Engine Division
The answer lies in: Aowei
One is: Aowei products are excellent
During the period of 2014-2016, Chen Sing Automobile Group purchased a total of 138 Xiwo 12m road buses, all supporting the Aowei CA6DL1 and CA6DL2 engines.
So far, the Aowei engine has not experienced a major quality failure, and most of it has been safely driven 200,000 kilometers. The outstanding performance of Aowei made Huang Qingyun a lot of praise.
The purpose of Huang Qingyun's trip is to cooperate with Aowei and other products in the passenger car and engine group projects in the future.
The second is: Aoweizhi made a hard
The world's advanced Aowei engine production base, Chen Sing Automobile Group has long heard of it, this trip is just to see for yourself what kind of workshop Aowei boutique is out of.
From the product showroom to the joint factory, Huang Qingyun and his entourage in the heavy machinery department fully understand the Aowei series of products, as well as the advanced production equipment, design and management system of the workshop.
Aowei's leading intelligent manufacturing system further conquered Huang Qingyun and his party.
The third is: Aowei has a strong influence
Since the beginning of this year, the engine division has strongly promoted the sales of the Aowei CA6DM2 engine with the liberation of JH6 products in the Malay market.
Up to now, sales in the eastern part of Malaysia have exceeded 220 units, and the subsequent 200 orders are expected to be released before the end of November. At the same time, the cumulative sales volume in the western part of Malay has reached 50 units.
Aowei has set off a boom in the Malaysian market, attracting more users to learn about the engine division and understand this product.
During the exchanges between the two parties, Huang Qingyun and his party expressed their appreciation for the advanced production system, complete product sequence and excellent performance of the business unit.
In response to the engine selection and accessory support of the 12m bus project that is being promoted at this stage, the two sides conducted detailed communication and unanimously stated that they will continue to promote the full entry of Aowei and generator sets in the Malaysian market.
Ji Yizhi said that the two sides must seize the opportunity of the Belt and Road, continue to broaden the scope of cooperation, and achieve a win-win situation for enterprises. At the same time, the engine division will also bring more world-leading power products to Chen Sing Automobile Group, allowing the FAWDE brand to shine more in the Malay market.
- FAWDE Brought Aowei National VI Engines to Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-21
- FAWDE Partners with Saudi Aramco to Pursue Ultra-low Emission Fuels 2018-11-19
- 28 Units Jiefang Engines Meeting National VI Emission Standards Roll Off Line 2018-09-11
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAWDE Products Shows at IIMS 2015 2015-08-27
- FAWDE Gains the Tender for 327 units of Logistics Vans 2015-08-20
- FAWDE Production and Sales Topped 100,000 in the First Quarter 2014-04-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September